Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Premium Edition (Switch) - English
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Base game
- Pocket plushy of title mascot Buffy the buffalo (2.5" x 4")
- Cloth poster featuring the full key illustration for the game (13.5" x 24")
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town
- Take up the role of a farmer to build and cultivate your farm from scratch in Olive town
- Use your farming skills to improve the town's infrastructure
- Seedling Mode and Normal Mode help the greenhorn farmers make their debut
- New updates on standard gameplay settings make the game more interesting for veteran farmers
- Wide variety of activities such as land cleaning, repairing facilities and more as well as facilities and decorations offer endless farming possibilities
- Players can participate in local festivals or other unique events in Olive town, providing more room to interact with neighbours and maybe even find their soul mate
Number of Players
- Game Cartridge
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 92 reviewers who responded, 88 would recommend this product.
- Its ok so far.- May 21, 2021
I started playing 4 days ago. So far, it's kind of boring, but that might be because I'm used to games such as My Time in Portia, Stardew Valley, and Rune Factory 5. The graphics of this game are pretty cute, and the music is nice. The gameplay is a bit wonky, especially when it comes to the controls; if you play using both Nintendo switch controls separately, I mean. The story's pace seems to me to be a bit off, and the actual game feels that it is missing something, but maybe it's because I haven't played far enough into the game that it seems so. I might come back and update this review once I've played further into the game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Frontier life is great!- April 25, 2021
This entry is definitely a wonderful addition to the series. It really does bring together some of the better features of older titles, and it has some great character designs. I feel the townspeople are a little more interesting and cute overall in their designs, but I like what the LIs have going for them. I also really appreciate the character customization, and that we can still marry whichever LI, regardless of gender. There are some features that can use improvement, and I'm glad to see the development team committed to patches, affordable DLC, and other updates. I hope the next entry improves even more, in mechanics, and graphically and design-wise.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- I love it, but others are frustrated- April 17, 2021
I feel this is a step away from their traditional games. You have makers to craft the things you need to make your house upgrades, and other things. There are no character portraits (really hope this changes) which is sad cause a lot of events I see just the back of someone and can't tell what they look like. The story is as usual simple. There are patches and dlc content being done so some of the most disappointing things about the game may not be there for long. Such as not being able to put things on a rug..... If you don't like games like My Time at Portia you may not like this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.