Streets of Rage 4 (Xbox One)
Available online only
- Comeback of the classic action game features new mechanics, hand-drawn visuals, and a soundtrack by all-star musicians
- Take back Wood Oak City alone or with up to 4 people online--but watch out for all that braised chicken
- Play as a dozen former Streets of Rage characters in their original pixel versions
- Explore 12 unique stages filled with over-the-top street beating
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 22 reviewers who responded, 22 would recommend this product.
- Nostalgia- April 2, 2021
I love streets of rage series since it came out for Sega genesis. When I noticed this game came out on deal of the day I picked it up immediately. Now I would not pay full price for the game but I never been one does. The game is nice nostalgia from the good old days but nothing to special. It's just a simple game like X-Men and TMNT from Sega genesis. If you grew up in the 90s like I did this game is for you.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Childhood completed- December 22, 2020
The disappoint of the third installment of the series, a long wait for the fourth and with everything happening in 2020 alot of fans and i were nervous. But this game knocked it out the parked in almost everyway. New school meets ol skool for me!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stays true to the original- August 28, 2020
I grew up on these games. I was very excited when they came out with another one. I am so glad I bought it. Same original characters and same style. Great addition to the series of this gameYes, I would recommend this to a friend.