Super Neptunia RPG (PS4)
- Experience a world where citizens must create 2D games or face banishment to the Trial Grounds
- Help Neptune as she embarks on a quest to free her world from 2D tyranny and save Gamindustri
- Explore beautiful, old school dungeons inspired by classic games
- Participate in turn-based battles where the attack style changes based on the leader--mix things up by switching leaders mid-battle
- Features the hand-drawn art of Neptunia series artist, Tsunako
- Complete with Japanese and English voices, as well as English and French text
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
- A Neptunia game with different flavor.- February 16, 2020
Like the previous Neptunia games, this game is pretty simple to play, many corny jokes and many cute characters. game is worth it just for that alone. many jabs at other rpg games too. As for gameplay this game takes a different route and chooses a 2D scroll mechanic for both exploration and battle system reminiscent to the PSone classic Valkyrie Profile. If you’re a fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series then you can’t miss this new approach to the series.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's okay.- July 6, 2019
Get it if you're a longtime fan of the series. The character art and design is amazing as always. They somehow made the gameplay and combat more shallow and uninteresting to play. Whoever designed the backgrounds is a poor designer. Backgrounds are often too chaotic and busy, making them difficult to look at and navigate.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Nep Nep!- July 26, 2019
This was a fun game overall. The story is one of the better ones in the series and we got some interesting gameplay mechanics which were alright. But it still contains that Neptunia that we play these games for. Enjoyable game, Nep!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.