Surge SwitchPad Mini Wireless Controller for Switch - Blue
- Designed to be used with Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite devices
- Lightweight and compact build is easy to carry around and fits perfectly, even in smaller hands, to enjoy hours of gaming
- Six-axis motion control supports high-level motion sensing games such as The Legend of Zelda, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Super Mario Odyssey, and more
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity offers a reliable wireless connection between the controller and your Switch device within up to 10m
- 3.7V/350mA rechargeable lithium battery lets you play continuously for up to 5 hours when fully recharged for 2 hours
- Flexible wired connectivity makes it easy to plug in the controller to your Nintendo Dock and keep enjoying your games, even after the battery died
- Charge Cable
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bought 2 for each of my boys...- December 17, 2020
I bought two of these (in late October of 2020)for each of my son's to play on our regular switch and our switch lite and they are fantastic. They both love using it and it works fantastic as we charged them fully after being bought and they linked right up and it was endless play and they hold a charge. I'm very proud on this purchase at an awesome price! I'm so thankful that I was able to provide my boys with these when they have earned the extra playtime ....will be back for more products eventually.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Annoying- October 29, 2020
This controller is an absolute headache to try and pair onto the switch. Takes a lot of time and hitting different buttons to get it to pair if you’re lucky. I just got this one a few days ago, and now it won’t even turn on to pair. I don’t have the box so I can’t return it. What a waste. The concept of it is good though, my 3 year old son can hold it comfortably. What a shame.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Controller did not connect- July 8, 2021
purchased this for my daughter as other controllers are big for her hands. Followed instructions to sync the controller and it did not connect. I contacted support to see if there was a workaround or something that may have changed due to an update and the recommendations they gave also did not work. I returned the controller back to Best Buy.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report