Surge SwitchPad Pro Wireless Controller for Switch - Blue
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee benefits
- Ergonomic, lightweight construction keeps your hands feeling comfortable during extended gaming sessions
- Built-in 550mA lithium battery delivers up to 20 hours of non-stop continuous gaming
- Wireless design keeps you free as you play
- Buttons are placed to ensure maximum efficiency and give you a competitive advantage
- Programmable Turbo button allows you to add Turbo functionality where you need it
- Vibration feedback support enabled for some Nintendo games for an immersive feel
- Compatible for use with motion sensing games
- Surge Nintendo Switch Wireless Controller
- USB Charge cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice features, but won't wake Switch from sleep- August 23, 2019
Not mentioned in the specs, but on the last page of the instructions it mentions that the controller cannot wake the Switch from sleep. Also this controller does not function wired USB mode, it's bluetooth only. The build quality seems good, and the 4 buttons on the back are programmable MACRO keys! So you can program key combos to them. That's super cool and could be a"cheater mode" for Smash Brothers if you program in your fav characters advanced moves. Also has motion and rumble
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great product for the price.- June 8, 2020
I recently purchased this Surge controller because I was looking for a secondary controller to use(beyond the joy-con) without breaking the bank. This controller works great and the LED lights make it look really awesome. The only improvement I could think of is the rumble component. It vibrates like CRAZY. It’s almost annoying at times. Other than that small complaint, this is a great buy and a great value!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Connection issues- July 4, 2020
Controller constantly disconnects. If it’s not doing that, the buttons are unresponsive or delayed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report