Surge SwitchPad Pro Wireless Controller for Switch - Red
- Lightweight and ergonomic design delivers lasting comfort over long gaming periods
- 550mA lithium battery is built in and supports up to 20 hours of continuous gaming
- Wireless connectivity allows you to move around the room and game from wherever is comfortable
- Button design provides efficient gameplay to keep you highly competitive
- Programmable Turbo button lets you customize Turbo functionality to a preferred button or trigger
- Haptic vibration feedback support is compatible with certain Nintendo games to give you an immersive experience in the game
- Compatible with motion sensing games for an active feel in gameplay
- Surge Nintendo Switch Wireless Controller
- USB Charge cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Awesome controller- April 20, 2020
Got a Switch for myself and my young kids at Christmas, and I’m used to PS4 so I wanted a pro controller for games like Zelda. I didn’t want to pay $100 for the Nintendo official controller so I picked up this one. It’s absolutely perfect, does everything I want it to do. Motion control is spot on, never had an issue with connectivity, and the battery lasts a long time! Got four stars instead of five for two reasons. 1) No amiibo support (which wasn’t important to me anyway) and 2) the rumble isn’t haptic, it’s either on or off. Not a deal breaker to me at all, and the rumble is just fine for me. Fantastic controller.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good controller overall- July 11, 2020
I finally bought this 3 months ago after a year and a half of not playing my Switch because my Joy-Cons got that infamous drift problem, and I wanted a replacement, thanks to the lockdown. 3 months in, I have mostly positive things to say about this thing. It comes with everything you'd need. The cable it comes with can even be used to charge your Switch, as it has the same charging port. My main issue with the controller are the paddles on the back of the controller. I tend to grip my controllers firmly, and I regularly hit them, which requires me to spam B. But aside from that, it's a great substitute for a Pro controller.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Stopped working at 9 months of light use- November 29, 2020
Purchased the controller about 10 months ago. Worked great at first but about 2 months ago I started to notice that the analogue sticks were sticking ("ghosting"). Then about a month ago the controller started to randomly turn off/disconnect. Button presses are often delayed. The controller is unusable. The controller is otherwise in perfect condition, never dropped, used lightly. I did some more research and noticed there are many people on Amazon.ca who have described the same problems. The warranty on the controller is also only 3 months. Do not buy this... It's not worth the frustration. Spend a few more bucks and get official Nintendo controllers.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report