Surviving Mars (PS4)
- Set out to on a challenging mission to build the first functioning human colonies on Mars in an open-ended sandbox
- Create your own Mars colony that is not only aesthetically beautiful but also functions as a dominant and prosperous society
- Learn to endure the harsh and unforgiving Martian environment, discovering the planet’s secrets along the way
- Gather supplies, manage oxygen, and allocate decades of training to ensure the colonies' survival
- Discover the purpose of weird black cubes that have appeared out of nowhere
- Choose a space agency for resources and financial support before determining a location for your colony
- Build domes and infrastructure, research new possibilities, and utilize drones to unlock more elaborate ways to shape and expand your settlement
- Cultivate your own food, mine minerals, or just relax by the bar after a hard day’s work
Number of Players
- Game Disk
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- INCOMPLETE PRODUCT- March 15, 2018
DO NOT BUY ON CONSOLE THEY ARE SELLING AN INCOMPLETE PRODUCT AND WONT EVEN START THE PROCESS TO FIX IT FOR ANOTHER COUPLE DAYS. THEN IT HAS TO GO THROUGH THE INCREDIBLY SLOW PROCESS OF GETTING THE PATCH APPROVED. EASILY A WEEK AND A HALF UNTIL WE HAVE A FULLY FUNCTIONING GAME HOW IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON RELEASE DAY. IM GOING TO EVERY POSSIBLE SITE I CAN TO DISSUADE PEOPLE FROM BUYING ON CONSOLE. ITS AN AMAZING GAME, IF YOU CAN AFFORD A GAMING COMPUTER TO ACTUALLY BE ABLE TO PLAY IT PROPERLY.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Worst Walk-thru I've Seen- March 21, 2018
I have been trying to play this game for an hour and a half. The game introduction / "Easy Start" continues to tell me to place several items such as a Large Solar Panel. Once I build the solar panel it says I don't have enough resources in place to use "WARNING "Must be connected to a Power Consumer" it but does not explain how I can effectively use it. At this point I don't know what a power consumer is as it hasn't been discussed at all. I finally figured out how what a power consumer was but now I don't have enough power to use it. Game frustrated me to no end. I have played many games similar....will try again but for now.....an hour of my life is waisted and I will update if I try again. The "Easy Start" is a joke. I also have a 70" Screen and I'm sitting 5 1/2 feet away from my T.V. yet I still have to scoot forward to read the directions the games is giving me with the hints. First impression of the game is Junk....No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great Game- March 24, 2018
This is a good and fun game. In the beginning it can be hard to understand but it’s easy to get used to. It’s fun and poses many fun challenges.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.