Swann's Wired Wi-Fi Outdoor 1080p Floodlight Security System - White
- Wi-Fi IP camera eliminates the need of a router or Ethernet port providing 24X7 surveillance
- IP camera can be used right away and needs no main hub
- 1080p Full HD resolution camera provides a clear view of the surroundings
- Wide 125-degree viewing angle offers an expansive view of the scene
- 32ft (10m) night vision in complete darkness, and 100ft (30m) colour night vision when the lights are on, allow you to watch the surroundings at night or in dim light
- True Detect motion and heat sensing functions alert you by triggering the floodlights, activating the siren alarm, and starting video with two-way audio
- Two-way audio allows you to listen, speak, and record sound and speak to visitors using the integrated microphone
- Designed for outdoor use
- Wi-Fi connectivity option connects the camera to a Wi-Fi network without a hub
- Pet mode allows the camera to recognize your pets and prevent false alarms
- Real-Time video provides a live footage of the surveillance that can be watched on your smartphone or other compatible devices
- Remote access lets you access the security system from anywhere and at any time using your compatible smartphone
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa voice control allows you to stream the video on a screen and integrate your security system with your smart-home
- Stores videos for up to 7 days locally on an SD card and for 2 days in the cloud for free
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 157 reviewers who responded, 107 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointed- September 5, 2020
I purchased 3 of these after an unsuccessful break-in. After installing the first one I ran the SWANN software to pair it to my phone. That went well, but a popup then informed me that the software was obsolete and to download the replacement. The new software then couldn't pair with the camera, nor access the newly created account. Tech support, escalated to tier 2, couldn't resolve the issue and blamed my ISP over a fictitious "Carrier Grade" NAT issue. After that, no more responses. A week later, I received an email notice from SWANN informing me that the migration period was over and, if I had not installed or migrated the device, return it to the vendor for a refund. Thank you Best Buy for a no hassle, no questions simple return as I was well within the 30 day window.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Won't pair. Tried everything. Support can't either- June 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I'm good with tech and never had an issue where I couldn't set up a device, but apparently I'm the odd one out who couldn't get this camera to set up properly. It couldn't locate any networks and can't pair the camera in the app. I went through three cameras, tried it on my iPhone 8 Plus, iPad, and my old Galaxy S6, and even tried it on my Netgear Orbi and an Assus router. Tech support went through it and they couldn't make it work either. I was told that it seems to be an issue with the app not working properly and to use a newer phone that was released within a year. I wanted to review this camera properly, but at that point I gave up.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- A nice inexpensive security system- November 12, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This was really easy to install. It took our handyman about 20 minutes. We had a bit of trouble initially connecting to WIFi, but once we did, we can adjust everything easily and video whomever is coming and going. The video quality is rather good; however the audio leaves something to be desired. Fortunately, we haven’t seen any crime, other than a dog pooing in the yard, but we do have added peace of mind, and we especially like how the motion lights are VERY bright, enhancing our pathway for our own ease of walking. Another thing is that we couldn’t figure out if it alerts you when the light is activated. We’re still working on that.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.