Swann Secure Mount for Smart Security Camera
- Connects to the screw hole in the base of the Swann Smart security camera and standard 6.35mm screw thread fits most consumer cameras
- Outdoor mount is constructed with strong aluminum to withstand any weather conditions
- Tripod with ball joint allows you to point the camera in any direction while a tightening nut keeps the position secure
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Options- July 2, 2018
The stand is more practical for use outdoors than the magnetic ball. Easy install and screw ithe camera into the stand. Would have been great if the original cameras came with 2 of these in addition the the magnetic stands. One problem I‚Äôve encountered with the magnetic stand is the camera rolled down the ball, out of the position placed. I‚Äôm hoping it‚Äôs just that one camera and they all don‚Äôt end up rolling on the magnetic ball, out of position or worse, falling to the ground.
- Mounting bracket good. Cameras horrible- April 5, 2018
The mounting bracket is the only thing that worked liked it was suppose to. The cameras failed right out of the box. Even after working with tech support and buying a range extender, the cameras leave a lot to be desired. The techs need to go back to the drawing board. They can start with the cameras I returned.
- Solid mount- July 1, 2018
The magnetic mount/base that comes standard is great for indoors, but you need something fixed when used outdoors. This does the trick, easy to punt and adjust, but can be locked down so leaves and strong winds don‚Äôt move the camera.