Swann Semi-Wireless Indoor/Outdoor 1080p HD Spotlight IP Camera with Sensor Lighting - White
- Semi-wireless IP camera allows for easy DIY installation
- Free cloud recording and local recording offer flexible file storage options
- Integrated motion-triggered siren and 2 bright LED spotlights effectively deter intruders
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant so you can control the camera with simple voice commands
- Full HD 1080p resolution ensures exceptional picture and video quality
- Wide viewing angle (110 degrees) allows you to monitor a large area
- Night vision technology makes it possible to record videos clearly at night or in low-light conditions
- Heat and motion sensing technology offers reliable alerts on warm and mobile objects located up to 32ft. away
- Two-way audio lets you interact with your guest or warn intruders standing in front of the camera
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- IP66 rating allows the camera to withstand harsh weather conditions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy set up, good video but no privacy with app- November 17, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Set up was fairly simple, I chose the wifi set up. I downloaded the app but I was not a fan that I had to give them access to everything on my phone (camera, audio, contacts, location, etc) to create an account. I tried to mark no on all of it but it would not let me make an account. So strike one there. I hooked up the security camera to my front door. The motion detection worked well, and the video quality during the day worked well, the video at night was okay. I couldn't figure out when the spotlight would come on. Con: if you get too far away from the device with my phone it no longer is paired. So not not bad but not great. I have no other security systems to compare to this.
- Would love to love this camera- October 20, 2020
It has all the features that I want such as a spotlight, ethernet connection and free cloud recording however as many reviews have stated recently there are too many connection issues. I have three of these cameras, two are no longer usable as they continually reboot during the pairing process. I am 100% confident the third will stop working shortly. I have been fiddling with these cameras for nearly 6 months trying to get them to work reliably. When they do work, they are great however at this point they are about to be put in the garbage. Case 00373887.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- cameras do not work- February 27, 2021
Once again up on a ladder trying to get these cameras to connect. They work fine for a week or two and just suddenly drop off. Try resetting and now they won't pair. This is beyond frustrating. I spend more time trying to get these cameras to work then the cameras actually work. Swann again and again blames it on the App. Well they just released an update to the app and what do you know...CANT GET MY CAMERA CONNECTED. Great job Swann. These have to be the worst wifi cameras out there. Do not buy unless you enjoy spending alot of time on a ladder.