Swann Wire-Free Indoor/Outdoor 1080p HD IP Camera with Solar Panel Kit - White
- Wireless IP camera allows for easy installation, eliminates complications arising due to wires, and does not require a hub
- Free cloud recording and local recording offer flexible options for storing your footage
- Integrated motion-triggered siren effectively deters intruders
- Compatibility with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant lets you control the camera with simple voice commands
- Full HD 1080p resolution ensures exceptional picture and video quality
- 180-degree wide angle view allows you to monitor a large area
- Night vision technology makes it possible to record videos clearly at night or in low-light conditions
- Facial recognition and motion sensing technology offer reliable alerts in the event of unauthorised access to your home
- Two-way audio lets you interact with your guest and warn intruders standing in front of the camera
- IP65 rating makes this camera suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Includes solar panel kit to help reduce your power consumption
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 10 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great but...- June 23, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was so excited to try Swann's Wireless 1080p Security Camera. It was so easy to install on the back of my house so now we have that secured. I then downloaded the app which is okay. I will say that the batteries have to be recharged often so I will be getting solar panel to alleviate the constant charging - which I had hoped we didn't need to do. We love the "talk back" feature - we use it with our dogs! And we love to see how clear the video is! This camera has many great features - we are happy with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent, but perfect- August 10, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The images up close are fairly sharped and battery life hasn't been too bad of an issue. While the camera says that it records up to 25 ft, but I found the farther distance seems a little bit blurry. I like the app, but it was harder to set up since I am not a techy person. However, it was fairly easy for my husband to set up. The lens is fisheyed, so be prepared for that when looking at the images. I feel safer in the house knowing I have eyes outside to access through the camera app.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not recommend- April 30, 2021
Doesn't have a cloud option, motion detection is decent but takes 5 minutes to 'wake' the camera and that's if it wakes. Mostly just says camera is disconnected. I've never pulled up my camera feed in less than 5 minutes & the motion detection today doesn't actually have a recording. Which makes the camera almost useless. Paid way too much money for it to take so long to view. Battery is 100% and wifi signal is good so no other reason than poor quality software.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.