Swann Wired 4-CH 1TB DVR Security System with 4 Bullet 1080p FHD Cameras - Grey/White - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection Replacement PlanSee Benefits
- Four channels and a 1TB hard drive allow you to save your footage locally or send it to your Dropbox account
- Four 1080p Full HD cameras provide 30m (100ft) of standard night vision or 10m (32ft) of colour night vision
- Sensor Warning Light and True Detect technologies trigger lights, recording, and send you a notification when motion and heat are detected
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
- Worst system you can buy!- May 15, 2020
We purchased 2 swann systems for business and these are an absolute disappointment. They freeze all time, the systems both failed 14 months after purchase which is conveniently outside the warranty window; their app for remote viewing is absolute garbage. Save your money!!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (4)Not helpful (0)Report
- Works great so far- November 25, 2019
Everything works great so far. Does not pick up on every little motion so your not getting constant alerts. You can set the sensitivity. Picture is pretty decent in the daytime and night time. Clear enough to see if someone is creeping by your house! I am satisfied with it.Helpful (9)Not helpful (2)Report
- very disappointed- July 3, 2020
This Swann system is not a good value at all. Any glare at all will darken the picture to the point of being unviewable. Mine happened to be from the sun's reflection off a car. Why isn't there a computer app as well as the useless phone apps? The dvr software interface is not really user friendly. Night vision is at best maybe 10 feet. When you use the light deterrent setting it washes out any usable footage. This system should come with 2 way audio at this price. This is a mediocre system. Try a ReoLink instead because at least their prices are more in line with the quality. I am very disappointed with Swann.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (1)Not helpful (1)Report