Swann Wired 8-CH 2TB DVR Security System with 4 Bullet 4K Ultra HD Cameras - Only at Best Buy
- Wired security system features four 4K Ultra HD bullet cameras to capture everything around your home in exceptionally keen detail
- True Detect technology senses heat with motion, alerting you to presence of people, cars, and more
- Sensor warning lights and siren deter thieves and other intruders
- Use indoors or outdoors to keep your home or other property secure
- Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility make it easy to connect your security system to rest of your smart home
- Install professionally or by yourself to get the most out of your home security
- 2TB hard drive offers tons of space to store footage, so you can rest easy knowing there is a database of footage to review in the event that somethings in or around your home
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 57 reviewers who responded, 49 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Definitely not plug and play- April 19, 2020
So far the system seems great, but it wasn’t an easy set up. The instructions are vague, we had to get support from Swann as we couldn’t receive a picture on our TV. To be able to get to the set up screen you have to use a 20” monitor/TV or below then you can change the resolution to use a bigger TV, but it doesn’t tell you that anywhere. You also have to set up a completely separate email account for the system which stumped us for a while, but then we watched some You Tube videos to figure it out. Once we figured it out we had very nice picture quality, and are happy with it. We’ll update more when the entire system is functioning, but far it’s good quality.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Cameras go offline / low 7FPS max / poor images in- June 19, 2020
It was easy to setup and get running. The hardest part was running the wires from the DVR to the cameras. Initial impression was great image and nice functions like fast forward video watching and was looking forward to it as was disappointed with other systems. Sure the 4k image of anything not moving was great but anything moving is very blurry due to very low frames per second which defeats trying to get a good image of prowlers. The cameras would go offline and on continuous recording, would do so when there was a motion activation. Got no response from help so returned the system. The 6 months later they finally emailed asking technical service questions. too late. If they fix things I would be willing to try again since I did like it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Amazing Security System!- January 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am in love with my Swann-4 Camera 8 Channel 4k Ultra HD DVR Security System! With having tools for my business in a storage shed the need for a security system was high. This particular security system is top notch. You have to hook it up with cables and such but everything is with this system. You can't put a price on security and/or safety. I enjoy seeing what the security system picks up and it has already caught a teen stealing a gas can off of my families porch. It also picks up animals crossing through. Pretty neat, huh?! If you are looking for a great security system I strongly urge you to give this system a whirl and you too will experience the same as I do.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.