Swann Wired 8-Channel 2TB DVR Security System with 8 Bullet 5MP Cameras - White
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- State-of-the-art expandable wired surveillance system features an 8-channel DVR and eight bullet-style cameras, and is ideal for homes or commercial properties
- 8-channel digital video recorder features a pre-installed 2TB HDD that can record from 8 channels for an entire year
- 8 indoor/outdoor 5MP bullet cameras capture footage with a resolution that's 2.4 times greater than 1080p Full HD to reproduce more detail, including license plates, facial features, clothing colours, and more
- Infrared night vision to 100 ft. (30m) ensures 24/7 surveillance capabilities
- Advanced motion detection triggers recording and sends alerts to your mobile device via e-mail and push notifications
- Swann True Detect PIR motion sensors are optimized to reliably detect people, cars, large pets, and other large heat-generating objects
- View live video from your 3G/4G-enabled smartphone or tablet, including iPhone, iPad, and Android devices using the HomeSafe View app
- HDMI and VGA support let you view live or playback multiple video streams in high definition on your HDTV, LCD screen or monitor
- Easily locate incident video and transfer it to an external source via USB
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 124 reviewers who responded, 108 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- great surveillance system!- January 25, 2019
installation is fairly easy as long as you have easy access. I purchased three of these systems for my rental houses. One house was vinyl-sided and I was able to "stuff" the wires along the roof line, completely hidden. the other houses are multi-story wood sided and I had to tack up the wires. More time consuming but looks fine. The software was fairly easy to setup, and settings can be copied from one camera to the rest of them with a single click. The app works well for remote access. One downside is that the DVR needs to be plugged in to your internet router via ethernet cable - no wifi capability. But in my opinion this is a good thing - more reliable speed and connectivity.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Software outdated- March 9, 2019
Installation was easy, expect to buy additional cords if bigger house. Advertised To work with google but programming was outdated. Have a good time with Swann costumer support updating to get it to work. Still doesn’t work to this day. They sent an email that lead to nowhere. Didn’t know any thing more. Hung up on me. Cameras pitcher is good, but again software update is horrible with no customer support (your on your own their). Recommended buy different brand if you can afford. Ratting will change if they ever call back.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Night vision not good- October 21, 2019
Good for the price. Software sucks. Tells me cant find cams,but 2 minutes later I am on again Remote viewing is a pain in,the ass. Daylight cams are perfect however nighttime viewing is not as advised. Most night view is about 10 feet. Software needs to be updated,or a good product will be useless. Remote viewing is not as advised,its really a difficult situation . Software will make or break this system I will not recommend for starters you will go frustrated.. I give it a 3 because its not as great as advertised .
Not helpful (0)Report