Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (PS4)
- Immerse yourself in the mysterious, virtual world of Underworld in this game based on a popular anime storyline
- Play as protagonist Kirito while engaging in intense battle action and exploring the expansive world filled with stunning JRPG visuals
- Experience the themes of passion, sad memories, reunion, and self-reliance -- the symbols of the Lycrois Flower from southern Japan
- Game design is faithful to the original work with a familiar world where AIs behave like humans
- Meet Eugeo, a young man with whom you make promise, forcing your destinies to soon become entwined as they venture onwards
- Encounter your favourite characters along the way, including Alice, Administrator, and many more
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 38 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
- Fun game for big fans of SAO- August 21, 2020
The game definitely has its fair share of optimization issues and glitches, but it’s still a really fun experience. I love SAO, so I enjoyed the original story and all the characters’ interactions. But if you’re not that into it, the sheer amount of dialogue will probably be too much.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The combat is amazing- July 17, 2020
This game does have some framerate drops and some bugs, so it was a little tough to play at first. They are doing updates and patches soon, so looking forward to that. The combat is amazing, better than the previous SAO gamesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- SAO: Alicization Lycoris- November 13, 2020
Never have played SAO game or watched the anime but this is a lot of fun! Solid story and game play. It is in Japanese, so if you don’t know the language there’s a lot of reading but it’s still really enjoyable!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.