T-Fal ActiCook & Stir Multicooker 1.8L - Black
Smart design for maximum benefits
- Part of the ActiCook collection
- 1.8L(1.9 qt.) non-stick spherical cooking bowl with 6-layered ceramic coating generates even heat so that your meals are cooked to perfection
- 18 pre-programmed cooking modes and personalized manual mode let you cook everything from steamed hot rice to slow-cooked brisket to smoked veggies to crispy baked breads and so much more
More technology, less handling
- Intelligent self-stirring paddling monitors and stirs your food until it is cooked, so you don't have to stand over the stove stirring
- Delayed Start mode of up to 24-hours delayed time begins to cook your meals at your desired time
- Fuzzy Logic technology alters the time and temperature for all your steams, bakes, and fries so that you can keep an eye on other chores in the kitchen
- Keep warm feature keeps dishes at the perfect temperature until you're ready for dinner
- Auto Rinse function removes all residues automatically and offers you worry-free maintenance
Safe and reliable
- On/off indicator light automatically provides updates about the status of your food
- Stainless steel exterior for promoting extended usage
- Comes with a rice spatula, soup ladle, measuring cup, steam basket, and recipe book
- ActiCook & Stir
- Spherical Pot
- Intelligent Stirring Paddle
- Rice Spatula
- Soup Ladle
- Measuring Cup
- Steam Basket
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 5 reviewers who responded, 5 would recommend this product.
- Chef within yourself!- October 10, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I would definitely recommend T-Fal Acticook to everyone I know. I am not a great cook but I love having people over, family, friends etc. I often get anxiety trying to figure out what to make to please my guests and for me it’s important that what I make taste good. T-Fal Acticook blew me away, it’s totally dumb proof, easy to use and the results are amazing. I feel like I’m a Chef in my on kitchen and all my guests love my results. I’m grateful to have had the opportunity of trying it and reviewing it to help others pick right. It is a bit expensive but it’s worth your money if you need help with your cooking. It also saved me cooking time and more spending time interacting with my guests.
- Excellent product for everyone- October 10, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) This is a really great product I can say ,With lot of different functions ,I first tried it wth steam rice and then fried rice ,done in 30 mins :) love the stir function ,save my times to flip the rices over and over and mess that I would made usually ,would try out other functions soon like cake ,yogurt ,strew ,congee, pasta ....can’t wait !!! Will definitely recommend to my friends and family about how amazing this product is .
- So convenient- October 17, 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I love love love this product! I love to cook but sometimes it takes so long. With the ActiCook, I can make delicious meals for my family without spending tons of time in the kitchen. I made a delicious mushroom risotto with zero effort. The boys were happy, I was happy. Clean up was so easy. It’s a bit big but worth the space. I’ve been able to get rid of other appliances.