T-Fal 12-in-1 Pressure Cooker - 6Qt
- Large 6-quart (5.67L) capacity, enough space to cook for a family
- Made with durable 1.88mm ceramic non-stick bowl
- 12 cooking programs, including DIY, rice, oatmeal, slow cook, steam / soup, browning, reheat simmer, pressure cooking, baby food, baking, and a keep warm setting
- Delayed start from 2 hours up to 24 hours so you can time the cooking and arrive at home with the food ready
- Two pressure safety valves automatically work to release steam
- LED display
- Comes with accessories, a spatula, measuring cup, and steaming trivet, and a recipe book
- Measuring Cup
- Steaming Trivet
- Recipe Book
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 21 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
- So Far So Good!- 29 mai 2018
I've only had mine about a month and at first was almost going to return it. First I must say the instruction manual is utterly useless. I've literally learned how to use this by trial and error. I finally got frustrated and practiced with all the buttons by cooking water. ( I think now I have figured most of it out..) The small recipe book included is not very helpful either, however, now that I getting the hang of this device, I'm liking it much better. It is very large and probably best suited for a family of 4-5. I bought it mostly for the pressure cooking and so far, I am very please at how fast it cooks.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Procrastination No More- 26 septembre 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I absolutely love the T-fal Rapid Pro 12-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker. I have always had difficulty deciding the night before what I want to make for the next day for dinner. Now when I get home from work I can prep and cook my dinner in no time. I have made curry chicken, vegetable soup, all-in-one pasta and sauce, and stew so far. All you need to do is follow basic instructions and modify to what you have in your cupboard. You can brown meat then add vegetables all in one "pot". I highly recommend this item for anyone on a set schedule or someone like me who just doesn't know what to cook until the last moment.
- Very useful for our family of 4!- 11 octobre 2019
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) We cook over 90% of our meals at home, so meal prep takes a good portion of the time we spend at home. This pressure cooker is very helpful when we want to save some time to spend quality time with the family and still eat a home-cooked meal. The main reason for that is because once the ingredients are in the pressure cooker all you need to do is come back when it's ready. Cleaning is also a strong point for us since that's basically the only cookware we have to wash. I'm not sure if this is actually a downside, but if you just want to sauté some ingredients a regular pan is faster. That being said I think that this pressure cooker is a must-have if you cook at home.