Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure 2 (Switch) - Digital Download
Available online only
Sold out in nearby stores
Showing 0 stores near M5G 2C3
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order. Codes are only redeemable with Canadian accounts.
- To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID ("Account") on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the downloadable content launches in your territory. This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The downloadable content is non-transferable. Use of this code requires internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
Taiko no Tatsujin: Rhythmic Adventure 2
- When the OOParts are stolen by The Evil Fraternity of Hexagaria, Don-chan and Katsu must travel the world to find them
- Face off against more than 100 monsters, dealing damage to them as you perform in the Taiko Battles
- Defeat the monsters and turn some of them into allies, training them and working together with them to take on the most powerful enemies
- Choose from Story Mode or Taiko Mode for different ways to lay
- Features more than 60 songs including 3 new songs: Pretender by Official Hige Dandism, Gurenge (Red Lotus) from Demon Slayer, and Inochi Ni Kirawareteiru (Hated by Life Itself) by Iori Kanzaki
Number of Players
- Digital code
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns