Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (Switch)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- The Definitive Edition includes remastered HD graphics, new music tracks, fun mini-games, bosses, and a collection of unreleased costume DLC
- The story focuses on Yuri, who sets off on a grand adventure with a group of unique and interesting characters
- Includes two new characters: Patty Fleur, a cheerful pirate girl, and Flynn Scifo, Yuri's best friend and Imperial Knight
- In a civilization dependent on an ancient technology, the blastia, a power struggle for control of the Empire threatens to destroy everything, and two friends traveling separate paths must fight to save everything they hold dear
- Jump into exciting real-time battles with new Mystic Artes and skills
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 416 reviewers who responded, 398 would recommend this product.
- This Tale is Great- March 1, 2019
The story is pretty generic for an RPG, band of outsiders has to save the world from a world ending clamity/psychopath, but adds interesting layers to the story. The characters all really grow over the story and it was nice to see all their developments come to fruition. The combat in this game might get boring and repetitive after a few hours and also seem simple, but they do a good job of adding new layers to try and freshen it up. Whether it be new characters or new mechanics. Overall liked the game, but it doesn't do anything special and feels very dated, mostly because it is a remaster of a game that came out in 2007.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still great- February 9, 2019
Ok so i played through most of this game back on the 360 when it came out. The story is mostly unchanged, except for the additional character's story. The only thing that surprised was the dlc, yes they said it would have all the dlc; but i thought it just meant the outfits and extra weapons. The thing that shocked me was that it also had all of the cheat dlc to make the game easier for people who just wanted to get the story. I can't say that really adds or takes anything from the game, but if anyone is on the fence because of the difficulty or the large amont of grinding for levels then you be fine.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Tales Game- January 21, 2019
This has and will always be my favorite tales game. So much so that I actually have played the japanese version of the game. I cannot even begin to express how wonderful it is to finally be able to play this game in English. The story is engaging, the characters are well developed, and the gameplay is fun. It is also fantastic to have this portable! One thing to note, there are two voice actors for every character if you choose English as a language. It's not enough to take you out of the story, but if you're a longtime fan of the game it may seem a bit jarring at first.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.