Targus ProTek Folio Case for iPad 10.2" - Blue
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Designed to fit the Apple iPad 10.2" (8th generation and 7th generation), Apple iPad Air 10.5", and iPad Pro 10.5"
- Durable case with reinforced corners is MIL-STD 810G military grade-certified to endure drops of up to 4 feet and shelter your device from damages caused by physical impact
- Soft interior covers the screen and keeps it free from scratches when not in use
- Flexible tray lets you enjoy a variety of viewing angles that are also suitable for convenient typing
- Precise cut-outs provide unhindered access to the buttons, ports and camera lens
- Tactile cover provides a firm grip so it doesn't slip out of your hand
- Magnetic wrap closure keeps the device securely inside the case when not in use
Of the 754 reviewers who responded, 703 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good solid case; but doesn't swivel to portrait- September 4, 2020
I bought this case as the only "reasonably priced" item on the shelf on the day I got my new iPad. I do like this case; it seems very sturdy and I like the texture. Note for other purchasers. It does not swivel to a portrait position; so if you're playing portrait-games you will have to hold the ipad in the right position. Also, the magnetic flap is good; but doesn't have anywhere to "get out of the way" when you have it open; and I prefer not to bend it under... so it just kind of sits there (which is fine on a table - but less so on your chest/lap). I would buy this again if I didn't care about swivelling to Portrait.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Targus comes though again- June 18, 2020
I have two iPads. One that is for work, and one that is for personal use. And finding a case that can fit both needs is a major hassle. Plus there’s a billion different case makers out there now, and it is OVERWHELMING. But Targus is one of those old school dependable companies that always comes through with the quality. This one is rugged, sleek, and actually useful. It’s rough rubber material feels like this case will look just as nice five years from now as it does today. This case is a great value and I highly recommend this purchase!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good protection- May 16, 2020
Great fit and does a good job of protecting the iPad. Easy to hold textured surface so it doesn’t slip out of your hands. My only concern is the flap (hinge?) that holds the front to the back is shorter than the front and back covers. When you fold the cover back out of the way, it tends to slide up and down putting stress on the top and bottom of the joining flap/hinge. I’m concerned over time it will tear. But, my husband has had the same cover for over a year, and it’s still fine. Time will tell.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.