TCL 3-Series 32" 1080p HD LED LCD Roku OS Smart TV (32S327-CA-B) - Refurbished
- 32-inch screen with full HD 1080p display produces sharp, crystal-clear, and detailed picture
- 60Hz refresh rate reduces blurs, ghosting, and streaking especially during fast-paced action scenes or sports
- Roku OS with an intuitive interface allows you to easily access steaming channels, gaming consoles, or Blu-ray players without going through complicated menus and inputs
- Roku search lets you easily access channels and movies with title, actor, or director names
- Roku feed sends you an alert when your favourite movie or show is available for streaming by simply following them
- Roku remote app on your smart device functions like a full function Roku remote with voice control, allowing you to browse channels and stream audio on headphones connected to mobile devices
- 150,000 movies and TV episodes, live sports, kids content, tech, fitness programs, and more available, making for a one-stop entertainment hub for your family
- Dual-band Wi-Fi allows you to connect to your home network to stream movies and videos
- 3 HDMI 1.4a inputs with (1 with ARC) let you connect the TV to a range of devices to watch your favourite content
- Simple remote allows you access your features easily
- Ultra slim design in a black finish is complemented with a silver quad pedestal stand to impart a touch of style
- Built-in TV tuner provides access to free, over-the-air HD content (requires an external antenna, sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great purchase- June 1, 2020
got in less than a week and before expected date. awesome purchase. tv works great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Never again- August 24, 2020
So I wanted to surprise my children with a TV in each of their rooms. I ordered the TVs I ordered the hardware and had it mounted to the wall. Guess what after a Google search, multiple batteries, the manual, the over the phone tech support and neighbors support because I like to cover ALL my bases, neither remotes IR parts worked so now I wait for remotes in the mail.....my kids not so happy me not so happy...will keep you postedNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (24)Report
- - January 26, 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report