TCL 3-Series 32" 1080p HD LED Roku Smart TV (32S327-CA)
- 32" screen with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers a realistic picture with excellent detail, color, and contrast
- 6.5ms response time and a 60Hz refresh rate with Clear Motion technology reduces motion blur and loss of detail so you'll experience smooth action in fast-paced films and sporting events
- LED screen immerses you in all your favourite shows and movies with vibrant colours and striking contrasts for realistic images
- Roku TV operating system provides a simple, intuitive interface that allows you to effortlessly enjoy your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gaming console, and other devices without flipping through inputs or navigating complicated menus
- Access free, over-the-air HD content using the built-in TV tuner
- Roku Search locates top streaming channels by title, actor, or director, helping you find and discover content faster
- Voice search using the free Roku remote app transforms your smartphone or tablet into a fully functioning remote
- Roku Feed notifies users when their favourite entertainment becomes available to stream
- With 3 HDMI 1.4a inputs, you can connect your devices and watch all your favourite content
- Dual-band Wi-Fi provides wireless pairing to all your content
- Premium ultra-slim design lends style and sophistication to your home theatre
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio
- Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 74 reviewers who responded, 64 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great 32 inch TV- April 28, 2020
Full 1080 panel, not a fast panel by any means but no 32 really is. 120hz isn't the true refresh rate but it is 60 with processing to make it feel somewhere in between. This is normal industry standard. Only part I could fault is the speakers, but for the price once again on par. If this is your main tv get a soundbar to push the sound forward. This is normal on budget tvs. Standard Roku tv interface and works well. Basic remote but amazing remote on IOS and Android. Coolest feature to me is the send the sound to your cellphone and hook up headphones. Watch movies at night with out bugging your family who is sleeping.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Happy Camper- November 26, 2019
My 32 inch Samsung quit working …. again. I bought this TV for less than I could get the Samsung repaired. I have never bought a TV on line, but thought this time I would try it. I ordered it on Monday afternoon, and at nine AM Canada Post on Tuesday morning, the next day, was knocking on my door with my new TV. Wow, I couldn't drive to the store that fast. The picture and sound are as good or better than the other TV. I would gladly buy on line again. I hope that this TV keeps working longer than the other one did. The hookup was fast and easy, plug and play, register with Roku, change the remote codes on my express vu remote, and within half an hour everything was up and working just fine. The sound is great, picture is fantastic, and now I'm a happy camper.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Extra TV- August 27, 2019
I bought this TV for my daughter's bedroom. I decided to buy this one because the new Disney streaming app may not work on the fire TV's. I love it so far. Picture and sound is pretty good for the price, my daughter didn't need anything fancy anyway. Her bedroom is on the opposite side of the house and it still has a great wifi connection. But what I like most is being able to control the TV from my phone, I can turn off anything she shouldn't be watching, or turn off the TV when screen time is over.
Not helpful (0)Report