TCL 3-Series 32" 1080p HD LED Roku Smart TV (32S327-CA)
- 32" screen with Full HD 1080p resolution delivers a realistic picture with excellent detail, color, and contrast
- 6.5ms response time and a 60Hz refresh rate with Clear Motion technology reduces motion blur and loss of detail so you'll experience smooth action in fast-paced films and sporting events
- LED screen immerses you in all your favourite shows and movies with vibrant colours and striking contrasts for realistic images
- Roku TV operating system provides a simple, intuitive interface that allows you to effortlessly enjoy your favorite broadcast TV, streaming channels, gaming console, and other devices without flipping through inputs or navigating complicated menus
- Access free, over-the-air HD content using the built-in TV tuner
- Roku Search locates top streaming channels by title, actor, or director, helping you find and discover content faster
- Voice search using the free Roku remote app transforms your smartphone or tablet into a fully functioning remote
- Roku Feed notifies users when their favourite entertainment becomes available to stream
- With 3 HDMI 1.4a inputs, you can connect your devices and watch all your favourite content
- Dual-band Wi-Fi provides wireless pairing to all your content
- Premium ultra-slim design lends style and sophistication to your home theatre
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio
- Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 282 reviewers who responded, 264 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Backyard Entertainment- June 11, 2021
We have been pleasantly surprised that this 32" HD TV has performed very well, was easy to set up, and came equipped with built in Roku. We had never used Roku before so having access to Netflix, and a variety of channels that can be added to the service has certainly been appreciated. We purchased the TV for our backyard gazebo. It would have been difficult to run cable to the gazebo, or install an outdoor antenna, but we had WiFi already reaching the backyard so we can now stream lots of content to enjoy while sitting and enjoying the outdoors. The volume control is a little slow to react but overall this is a very inexpensive HD TV solution.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great 32 inch TV- April 28, 2020
Full 1080 panel, not a fast panel by any means but no 32 really is. 120hz isn't the true refresh rate but it is 60 with processing to make it feel somewhere in between. This is normal industry standard. Only part I could fault is the speakers, but for the price once again on par. If this is your main tv get a soundbar to push the sound forward. This is normal on budget tvs. Standard Roku tv interface and works well. Basic remote but amazing remote on IOS and Android. Coolest feature to me is the send the sound to your cellphone and hook up headphones. Watch movies at night with out bugging your family who is sleeping.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Avoid TCL if you want a long lasting product- March 20, 2021
I purchased one of these TVs in August 2019 for a guest bedroom. It has been barely used, maybe 15 hours total. It's in perfect condition, indistinguishable from new. I recently noticed that the TV won't turn on. I contacted TCL and they said too bad, the warranty has expired. I own a Samsung big screen LCD TV and several Samsung LCD computer displays. They are all 10+ years old and there have been zero problems with them, which is what you should expect from a product that has no moving parts. TCL products are cheap garbage, apparently designed to last no longer than the warranty period. TCL does not stand behind their products. I will never purchase another TCL product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (13)Report
- Happy Camper- November 26, 2019
My 32 inch Samsung quit working …. again. I bought this TV for less than I could get the Samsung repaired. I have never bought a TV on line, but thought this time I would try it. I ordered it on Monday afternoon, and at nine AM Canada Post on Tuesday morning, the next day, was knocking on my door with my new TV. Wow, I couldn't drive to the store that fast. The picture and sound are as good or better than the other TV. I would gladly buy on line again. I hope that this TV keeps working longer than the other one did. The hookup was fast and easy, plug and play, register with Roku, change the remote codes on my express vu remote, and within half an hour everything was up and working just fine. The sound is great, picture is fantastic, and now I'm a happy camper.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Good Tv for the price- March 16, 2019
2 stars for Best Buy because they put in special this tv just after a few days I bought it at full price. OK. The TV has good picture, Roku is working good. The problems I see with this TV is the sound. - The sound is little bit sharp for the ears, it has a high pitch that bothers my ear. I have it now on the extra bass so the sound is OK. - The sound volume is loud on antenna tv, room antenna, on the other hand the sound is weak when you play dvd, and other external audio, also the sound is weak when you play roku apps, so you have to put the volume up and up, but... when you switch back to TV antenna the sound will blast you, so make sure you put volume down before switching from apps or videos back to TV Antenna.
Not helpful (6)Report