TCL 3-Series 40" 1080p HD LED LCD Roku OS Smart TV (40S325-CA-B) - Refurbished
- 40-inch screen with full HD 1080p display produces sharp, crystal-clear, and detailed picture
- 60Hz refresh rate reduces blurs, ghosting, and streaking especially during fast-paced action scenes or sports
- Roku OS with an intuitive interface allows you to easily access steaming channels, gaming consoles, or Blu-ray players without going through complicated menus and inputs
- Roku search lets you easily access channels and movies with title, actor, or director names
- Roku feed sends you an alert when your favourite movie or show is available for streaming by simply following them
- Roku remote app on your smart device functions like a full function Roku remote with voice control, allowing you to browse channels and stream audio on headphones connected to mobile devices
- 150,000 movies and TV episodes, live sports, kids content, tech, fitness programs, and more available, making for a one-stop entertainment hub for your family
- Dual-band Wi-Fi allows you to connect to your home network to stream movies and videos
- 3 HDMI 1.4a inputs (1 with ARC) let you connect the TV to a range of devices to watch your favourite content
- Simple remote allows you access your features easily
- Ultra slim design in a black finish is complemented with a silver quad pedestal stand to impart a touch of style
- Built-in TV tuner provides access to free, over-the-air HD content (requires an external antenna, sold separately)
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 6 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Complete Garbage- 25 septembre 2020
This TV is complete garbage. If i could give it 0 stars i would. It functions poorly. Its slow to respond to the remote and sometimes 1 click equals 2. This is more a inconvenience but after 1 month of owning the TV the sound goes on it for no reason. I have looked inot it further and this is a known problem with this brand. Don't buy TCL!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Cheap tv. Smart part of tv doesn't work- 5 juillet 2021
Have owned for 2 months. Since day 1 smart portion of tv didn't work properly. Would stream for 5-10 minutes and then restart tv. Factory re-set twice with same results. Contacted Best buy since it was over 30 days since purchase date I had to call TCL for warranty that resulted in several hours on phone factory resetting with same results. Then was told it was a Roku issue to contact them. Roku of course says no they didn't believe it was their problem and that maybe my internet was too slow. I said funny I can run 3 other smart tv's at home no problem with same internet. I can also stream this TCL tv with apple tv no problem so how is it slow internet? The tv works fine if you run off hdmi but doesn't work with Roku apps. In the end got nowhere and tv still doesn't work. Neither TCL or Roku would do anything. Save yourself the headache and don't buy this tv!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - 23 août 2021No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report