TCL 3-Series 40" 1080p HD LED Roku OS Smart TV (40S325-CA)
- 40" display boasts a crisp Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution for movies, TV shows, and sports
- 60Hz refresh rate reduces motion blur when watching fast-action content like sports so you don't miss any details
- Provides 3 HDMI 1.4a inputs so you can connect gaming consoles, your computer, or other devices to your television and enjoy media on the large HD screen
- Dual-band Wi-Fi support lets you connect to your home internet to stream media directly from your TV
- Enjoy access to over 150,000 TV episodes and movies, your favourite broadcast or cable channels, streaming apps, live sports, and much more with an intuitive user-friendly interface that's easy to navigate
- Roku Search feature makes it easy to quickly find whatever your looking for so you'll spend less time looking and more time watching
- My Feed feature keeps you updated on when your favourite movies, TV shows, and other content is available for streaming so you never fall behind on your watch list
- Included TV remote has a simplified design with less buttons for less confusion
- Works with the free Roku remote app so you can use your smartphone or tablet to control your TV, utilize voice search when looking for something to watch, or stream audio to your mobile device and listen through a headset
- Stylish design with a black finish and silver quad pedestal stand gives a premium look to the centrepiece of your home entertainment setup
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 62 reviewers who responded, 50 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- replaced once- November 17, 2019
the original TCL was defective and needed to be replaced. I had to do a hard reset every time I turned the tv on, and cycle through the initial setup each time. Spoke to TCL support a couple of times, and they determined it was defective. Best Buy sent out a replacement, though it was a few days before they could deliver, but was happy they didn't charge me a 2nd delivery and set up fee. I have been happy with the 2nd set, and find it easy to use, though I have not taken advantage of all the extra features yet.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Good budget TV- January 29, 2020
For me, it was a good inexpensive choice for a second TV. Picture and sound are fine. It was my first experience with the Roku OS and I was happy to find I can access my iTunes movies and TV shows directly through the Library tab on the AppleTV app. But Canadian buyers take note - Roku is NOT compatible with CBC Gem as of Jan. 2020, so that was disappointing. I don't mind the simplicity of the remote, but it's chintzy and hard to use. Fortunately I was always planning to download the remote app to my phone because that would allow me to run bluetooth headphones through the phone. The remote on the phone is very similar to the physical remote but easier to operate, and I was able to set up and use the wireless headphones with no problem. I was also happy to find that I could adjust the headphone level through the remote rather than having to use the volume buttons on the headset. I added the remote to an iPad, as well, so I can control the TV and headphones from my tablet when it's not convenient to use my phone.
Not helpful (2)Report
- A Good Buy from Best Buy- January 30, 2021
This is my first Roku TV, and I am happy with it so far. The picture is quite crisp and the sound clear. The homepage is easily navigated from the remote and offers an excellent choice of viewing apps including many more free shows and movies than I could possibly find time to watch. Although my Chromecast connection is through a different port, I don’t have to choose that port to use it since the Chromecast icon appeared on the homepage upon installation. I do have a couple of small quibbles: I can no longer use the remote control for my cable box to turn the TV on and off, and I sometimes accidentally change the sound level when holding the remote because the sound controls are on the side.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report