TCL 4-Series 43" 4K UHD HDR LED Roku OS Smart TV (43S425-CA)
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 43" display boasts 4K UHD native resolution with HDR technology to deliver exceptional detail and clarity, vibrant colours, and deeper contrast
- TCL's proprietary 4K Creative Pro upscaling technology enhances HD content to near 4K quality so you can get the most out of your television
- 60Hz refresh rate reduces motion blur when watching fast-action content like sports so you don't miss any details
- Provides 3 HDMI 2.0 inputs with HDCP 2.2. (1 ARC) so you can connect gaming consoles, your computer, or other devices to your television and enjoy up to 4K-quality content
- Ethernet and dual-band Wi-Fi support lets you connect to your home internet to stream media directly from your TV
- Enjoy access to over 150,000 TV episodes and movies, your favourite broadcast or cable channels, streaming apps, live sports, and much more with an intuitive user-friendly interface that's easy to navigate
- Roku Search feature makes it easy to quickly find whatever your looking for so you'll spend less time looking and more time watching
- My Feed feature keeps you updated on when your favourite movies, TV shows, and other content is available for streaming so you never fall behind on your watch list
- Included TV remote has a simplified design with less buttons for less confusion
- Works with the free Roku remote app so you can use your smartphone or tablet to control your TV, utilize voice search when looking for something to watch, or stream audio to your mobile device and listen through a headset
- Stylish design with a black finish and silver quad pedestal stand gives a premium look to the centrepiece of your home entertainment setup
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Adaptor
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 60 reviewers who responded, 50 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Basic 4K- November 20, 2020
I originally was looking for a 4K computer monitor in the 31" range. Then I saw this 4K TV for a great Black Friday price. The TV has more flexibility then a monitor but I shied away at first because of it's size. Now having had it a few weeks and using it as a monitor, I totally love it. It sits only three feet in front of me but it sharp as a razor. This is a very basic TV with very few adjustments to color, contrast, and no Bluetooth, AirPlay, etc. but because it's hooked to my computer, I let my video card make the adjustments. I'm extremely happy with the picture quality, which is what I bought it for. Good Value..Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great tv for a great price!- May 28, 2020
This tv is working out really well, which is nice considering the affordable price. The remote is small and simplistic but considering that anything you plug into your tv comes with its own remote it's not a problem. The picture and sound quality are great as well. I almost gave it 4 stars because it comes with a status light at the bottom of the tv that stays on when the tv is off. Really annoying if it's making your bedroom glow at night. There is nothing in the booklet it comes with but if you look online you can find out how to turn it off in a few easy steps. Overall in happy with this purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great TV for bedroom- November 3, 2020
I bought this TV for my bedroom about 6 months ago and honestly it is great. The picture quality is ok out of the box but once you put on the correct settings and calibrate it is fantastic. The sound quality is good for a TV these days but a sound bar would definitely help it. For video games it also very good with a very game mode you could turn on to help your experience. The Roku OS it as in is just astounding, one of the best OS there is for a TV. Overall I would highly recommend this TV especially for how cheap it is compared to other TVs out there.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report