TCL 4-Series 43" 4K UHD HDR LED Roku TV Smart TV (43S435-CA) - 2021
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 43" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution brings cinematic picture quality to your home theatre setup
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with 4K upscaling reproduces precise imagery and realistic colours to enhance every picture to near 4K UHD resolution
- 60Hz refresh rate and 120Hz Clear Motion Index technology reduce motion blur in fast-paced scenes and keeps the picture moving buttery smooth
- LED backlit display supports 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles, so you can move around your space without sacrificing from picture quality
- Intuitive, user-friendly Roku TV operating system grants instant access to a variety of online streaming apps and channels (internet connection and in-app subscriptions required)
- Integrated 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi and ethernet port let you connect the TV to your home's wireless network or wired broadband for high-speed internet access
- Customisable home screen layout lets you arrange your favourite streaming apps, TV channels, game console, and other devices (sold separately) for quick access without going through complicated menus
- Advanced digital TV tuner with live channel guide lets you enjoy dozens of live TV channels as well as popular cable replacement services (may require subscriptions)
- Supports HDTV antenna (sold separately) so you can enjoy your local network channels and free streaming content
- Remote control features fewer buttons compared to a traditional remote for effortless control and operation
- Downloadable Roku app helps with finding movie titles and switching between channels and input sources directly from your smartphone
- Google Voice Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility lets you find your favourite online content easily with simple voice commands
- Compatible with third-party voice assistant devices and voice-enabled remote controls (sold separately) so you can use a single remote control for all your home theatre equipment
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom with Dolby Digital + technology produce powerful, immersive audio for your movies, games, and music playback
- Three HDMI input ports, 1 eARC port, 1 A/V composite video + L&R audio in (mini 3.5 connector), 1 optical digital audio output, 1 headphone jack, and 1 USB media port allow you to connect multiple audio/video devices to the TV
- Stylish design with premium black finish and quad pedestal stand offers a striking look to your home entertainment setup
- Energy saving mode helps reduce power consumption by turning off the TV when it's not in use
- Compatible with 200mm x 200mm VESA-specified wall mounts (sold separately) for optional wall installation
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 43" roku smart tv- April 19, 2021
The picture and color Clarity on theseTCL TV'S is excellent. I own 3 now with no issues. I can stream my own music and videos via the usb port as well as live tv streaming without paying a ripoff cable yv provider. 10 stars !!!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Good budget 4K TV at a great price- April 29, 2021
This is my first TCL Roku TV. I like the simple interface and the features provided by the Roku channel. Disappointed by the Roku Media Player (it won't play AVI coded movies; it will only play mp4 coded movies). There is no option to install VCL; my workaround was to install PLEX on my laptop and link to my network drive movie folders, then access through the PLEX app on the TV.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- awesome !!- May 6, 2021
I've only had this tv for about a week now but I am very impressed with the ease of set-up, the ease in which to navigate, the picture quality and the sound. I was even more impressed with the staff at the store. Very helpful and know how to treat a customer!! Other stores could learn a valuable lesson there. Thank you Best Buy !!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report