TCL 4-Series 43" 4K UHD HDR LED Roku TV Smart TV (43S435-CA) - 2021
Sold out online
- 43" 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution brings cinematic picture quality to your home theatre setup
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with 4K upscaling reproduces precise imagery and realistic colours to enhance every picture to near 4K UHD resolution
- 60Hz refresh rate and 120Hz Clear Motion Index technology reduce motion blur in fast-paced scenes and keeps the picture moving buttery smooth
- LED backlit display supports 178-degree horizontal and vertical viewing angles, so you can move around your space without sacrificing from picture quality
- Intuitive, user-friendly Roku TV operating system grants instant access to a variety of online streaming apps and channels (internet connection and in-app subscriptions required)
- Integrated 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi and ethernet port let you connect the TV to your home's wireless network or wired broadband for high-speed internet access
- Customisable home screen layout lets you arrange your favourite streaming apps, TV channels, game console, and other devices (sold separately) for quick access without going through complicated menus
- Advanced digital TV tuner with live channel guide lets you enjoy dozens of live TV channels as well as popular cable replacement services (may require subscriptions)
- Supports HDTV antenna (sold separately) so you can enjoy your local network channels and free streaming content
- Remote control features fewer buttons compared to a traditional remote for effortless control and operation
- Downloadable Roku app helps with finding movie titles and switching between channels and input sources directly from your smartphone
- Google Voice Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility lets you find your favourite online content easily with simple voice commands
- Compatible with third-party voice assistant devices and voice-enabled remote controls (sold separately) so you can use a single remote control for all your home theatre equipment
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom with Dolby Digital + technology produce powerful, immersive audio for your movies, games, and music playback
- Three HDMI input ports, 1 eARC port, 1 A/V composite video + L&R audio in (mini 3.5 connector), 1 optical digital audio output, 1 headphone jack, and 1 USB media port allow you to connect multiple audio/video devices to the TV
- Stylish design with premium black finish and quad pedestal stand offers a striking look to your home entertainment setup
- Energy saving mode helps reduce power consumption by turning off the TV when it's not in use
- Compatible with 200mm x 200mm VESA-specified wall mounts (sold separately) for optional wall installation
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 41 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best computer screen ever!- May 27, 2021
I was interested in buying a 4K monitor for my computer but once I realised a 4K TV with HDMI inputs might work as well, I decided to give this a try. Now I have a monitor with extra TV and nice speakers. I must say it went beyond my expectations. I truly love that I can open so many windows side by side and reading from one, typing into another one or comparing file contents or using a terminal application are a breeze! The good thing is 43" does not require you to sit too far from the desk. Due to the TN panel, not every corner has the same viewing angle but it has not been a big issue. Also playing games is the best part!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Loving this tv more by the days...- June 28, 2021
I only look to buy a simple TV that is affordable. Wow, little do I know, my love for this TV kept growing each day by entering the amazing Roku universe. It's my first Roku system and was impressed by all the function, features it came with. First of all, I really enjoy the free Roku channel that works like traditional TV. You can channel surf with it and pay no subscription fee. Second, you can download Roku app on to any phone and your become become a private listening device. Anywhere there is wifi in your home, you can get the sound or music. Finally, the ability to customize everything from theme, icon, name of your connection and the removal of unused connection. So loving this TV.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- DO NOT BUY- December 1, 2021
I bought this on a black friday deal last week. Just put it on the wall. After connecting the remote it gives you a black screen of death. The remote sends the commands, the TV will will blink recognizing the input. But then literally nothing happens. I cannot get into a home screen, settings, nothing! Restart it a few times and same thing. This has an OS issue. I will be returning it tomorrow. Do NOT waster your time with this piece of garbage. Upon reading forums TCL has this issue for a long long time but has not bothered to fix it, unless restarting your TV over and over during a stream is considered a fix nowadays...No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - January 19, 2022Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- 43" roku smart tv- April 19, 2021
The picture and color Clarity on theseTCL TV'S is excellent. I own 3 now with no issues. I can stream my own music and videos via the usb port as well as live tv streaming without paying a ripoff cable yv provider. 10 stars !!!!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report