TCL 4-Series 50" 4K UHD HDR LED Roku TV Smart TV (50S435-CA) - 2021
- 50" LED screen with 4K Ultra HD resolution offers a cinema-like viewing experience with impressive clarity and detail
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology improves brightness and colour accuracy for highly lifelike image quality
- 120Hz CMI effective refresh rate ensures smooth and blur-free images, even during fast-paced scenes or sports
- Roku TV operating system offers access to a world of streaming channels, so you can have endless possibilities to watch TV shows, movies, sports, news, and more (internet connection and in-app subscriptions required)
- 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi and ethernet port facilitate reliable wired and wireless internet connection so you can access your favourite streaming services
- Smart TV works with the Roku app, Amazon Alexa, and Google Assistant, and other third-party voice-enabled remote controls for easy voice control
- Customisable home screen and simple user interface help you to instantly select channels, change settings, launch apps, and more
- Digital TV tuner with live channel guide allows you to browse and access free, over-the-air HD content, local network channels (requires HDTV antenna) and various cable-replacement services (subscriptions may be required)
- Easy-to-use remote control has fewer buttons compared to a traditional remote for convenient operation
- Smart TV works with the Roku app, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and other third-party solutions so you can use simple voice commands to control the TV
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom with Dolby Digital + technology produce powerful, immersive audio for your movies, games, and music playback
- Four HDMI inputs (including 1 ARC) let you connect all your favourite devices and your sound bar or speakers (sold separately) to enjoy exceptional audio quality
- Premium design with quad pedestal stand gives a refined appeal to your home theatre setting
- Energy saving mode helps reduce power consumption by turning off the TV when it's not in use
- Compatible with 200mm x 300mm VESA-specified wall mounts (sold separately) for optional wall installation
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 16 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Impressive for the price- June 24, 2021
I'm 100% happy with this TV. Set up was easy, smart features are good, picture is great. If you need a top of the line TV, this might not do it, but I'm upgrading from a 1080p older tv and I'm very very impressed. Sound is good, some people may want a sound bar? I have no issues with it though. I can use the roku app in my phone to listen to the TV in my headphones when my kid is sleeping. It's perfect for me, and worth the price for sureYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great tv for the price!- June 23, 2021
You can't purchase a better smart tv for the price. Each feature is very easy to use. The set-up is very straightforward. A nice handy basic remote.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Buggy TV- December 31, 2021
Bought this tv a year ago. Every was fine for about 6 to 7 months, then using my chromecast would systematically make the tv crash and reboot (works perfectly fine on my other tv and trying different HDMI ports yield the same result). So now I can't cast stuff for which there is no app. A few days ago, it started doing the same thing with the Netflix app. Was watching the Witcher and boom, tv reboots. It's been doing that randomly since then and its frustrating as hell. Tried to uninstall and reinstall the Netflix channel, nothing did it. It's hard to tell if the TV is the problem or the app, but either way the result is the same: it gives a poor experience. Thank god it still works fine with the PS4 and Switch console.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- It’s great- November 18, 2021
With all the features and just talk well with the PS5 the HDR is just sweet and it like a Cable box build in with alot of tech that can go on and on from the rich colour and details of resolution to the easy set up well am a tech of over 20 + year and and handle the shows, movies and music videos video games that just is so wonderfulYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Best TV in its class- July 14, 2021
Very pleased with this TV my only criticism would be that it could use a bit more contrast. However the price is attractive and the built in Roku is a must have. I would definitely recommend this TV.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report