TCL 4-Series 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Android Smart TV (55S434-CA) - 2021 - Only at Best Buy
- 55" screen with 3840 x 2160 native screen resolution and HDR technology reproduces every image with extraordinary details and realistic colours that will enhance your visual experience
- 60Hz refresh rate with Clear Motion Index 120 delivers smooth and fluid motion performance, especially in sports, or extreme action scenes in movies
- LED display offers superior contrast ratios and balanced colour saturation as well as a wide viewing angle of 178-degrees that makes it visible from various spots in the room
- Android TV operating system offers a smooth navigation and a user-friendly interface with access to millions of apps from the Playstore
- Three HDMI ports (1 ARC), 1 USB port, 1 A/V composite input, and 1 headphone jack at the side let you connect consoles, flash drives, headsets, and more
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity allow you to connect the TV to the web so you can take advantage of the built in streaming services and other internet-enabled features
- Bluetooth-enabled smart TV lets you pair wireless headphones or wireless speakers seamlessly
- Voice remote and built-in Google assistant let you search, control, launch apps, and more simply with voice commands
- Integrated Chromecast lets you stream all types of content from your Android or iOS device to the TCL smart TV
- Integrated TV Tuner can receive ATSC, NTSC, and Clear QAM signals so you can watch your favourite channels on cable and satellite TV
- 9 video modes including Movie, Sports, HDR bright, and HDR dark let you get the best picture quality based on the content you're watching and the environment
- 8W speakers with Dolby Digital + audio enhancement technology produce rich and multidimensional sound to enhance your viewing experience
- Sleek and stylish design with black finish and a quad pedestal stand offers a modern and sophisticated look
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1854 reviewers who responded, 1666 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Purchase on sale, older model- December 12, 2020
Got it on sale runs 4K at 60 Hz no problem, great for next gen gaming. However, does not support HDMI 2.1. Therefore, does not run 4K at 120 Hz. Other than that, great tv. HDR picture mode dims the screen according to picture brightness/contrast when watching tv, so I use vivid. Also has a low-latency gaming mode. If you plug a cable box into an hdmi port while the tv isn’t on that input, you won’t be able to access the Home Screen. Unplugging the cable box from the tv solves that problem. Make sure to plug the cable box’s HDMI into the desired port while the tv is on the corresponding input. Also very easy to install onto a wall mount.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Decent for the price- December 4, 2020
This TV is decent. We’ve had it for about a month now. It regularly disconnects from our wifi, so we have to go into the settings and reconnect (the router is only 10 ft away so it isn’t a connection issue). Also, when using some streaming apps, the app will freeze up. You can’t even return to the Home Screen. The only way to get it back is to go to settings and force close the app. The picture is nice and crisp, but the screen is pretty reflective so we can’t have the lights on if the scenes are really dark. I didn’t pay much for the tv, so I’m not too upset, but if I were to do it again I’d probably spend a little more for a little higher qualityNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great for the Price- December 16, 2020
I had bought the TV recently on sale for $399. It was a bug step up from a non smart tv to this. The TV itself has a great picture despite being so cheap. Obviously it's no QLED quality as it being an LCD screen but all in all, this is a great TV if you're on a budget. However I did run into a problem. There is no sound coming from the speakers when I'm on my bell box. It's pretty strange. I'm waiting on a adapter to use my surround sound, so it should be better (hopefully)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (6)Report