TCL 4-Series 55" 4K UHD HDR LED Roku OS Smart TV (55S425-CA)
- 55" display boasts 4K UHD native resolution with HDR technology to deliver exceptional detail and clarity, vibrant colours, and deeper contrast
- TCL's proprietary 4K Creative Pro upscaling technology enhances HD content to near 4K quality so you can get the most out of your television
- 60Hz refresh rate reduces motion blur when watching fast-action content like sports so you don't miss any details
- Provides 3 HDMI 2.0 inputs with HDCP 2.2. (1 ARC) so you can connect gaming consoles, your computer, or other devices to your television and enjoy up to 4K-quality content
- Ethernet and dual-band Wi-Fi support lets you connect to your home internet to stream media directly from your TV
- Enjoy access to over 150,000 TV episodes and movies, your favourite broadcast or cable channels, streaming apps, live sports, and much more with an intuitive user-friendly interface that's easy to navigate
- Roku Search feature makes it easy to quickly find whatever your looking for so you'll spend less time looking and more time watching
- My Feed feature keeps you updated on when your favourite movies, TV shows, and other content is available for streaming so you never fall behind on your watch list
- Included TV remote has a simplified design with less buttons for less confusion
- Works with the free Roku remote app so you can use your smartphone or tablet to control your TV, utilize voice search when looking for something to watch, or stream audio to your mobile device and listen through a headset
- Stylish design with a black finish and silver quad pedestal stand gives a premium look to the centrepiece of your home entertainment setup
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Adaptor
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 71 reviewers who responded, 58 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Exactly what I was looking for!- January 16, 2020
This tv is great, I use it primarily for gaming (Xbox one X) and some 4k HDR content on Netflix or Disney plus and the tv looks phenomenal to me. For the price I am very pleasently surprised with how it has performed. There are no stand out issues with this tv which is saying alot given the price it's at. If you're looking for a hassle free good quality 4k HDR tv with lots of features (Roku built-in) then this tv is unbeatable in its price point and even swings up at some pricier options.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Would give a five, but it is brand new- September 19, 2020
I can only comment on the negative reviews regarding sound and image. I don't know what they are basing their info on. The sound is perfectly fine, and good. The image is based on the source material, but it is amazingly good! I have played a multitude of sources, and all have played beautifully, with sound and image being great. With any electronic you purchase, some are lemons, but that goes for any brand. I have to say I would recommend this with no problem. For the price it will not disappoint. Very impressed so far.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Great TV but be careful!- July 17, 2020
The tv is everything that you read about. Great picture and sound for a great price. Just be careful of all the false Roku link my tv websites. Roku does not charge for any of their services so if they ask for money it's a scam.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report