TCL 4-Series 65" 4K UHD HDR LED Roku OS Smart TV (65S425-CA)
- 65" display boasts 4K UHD native resolution with HDR technology to deliver exceptional detail and clarity, vibrant colours, and deeper contrast
- TCL's proprietary 4K Creative Pro upscaling technology enhances HD content to near 4K quality so you can get the most out of your television
- 60Hz refresh rate reduces motion blur when watching fast-action content like sports so you don't miss any details
- Provides 3 HDMI 2.0 inputs with HDCP 2.2. (1 ARC) so you can connect gaming consoles, your computer, or other devices to your television and enjoy up to 4K-quality content
- Ethernet and dual-band Wi-Fi support lets you connect to your home internet to stream media directly from your TV
- Enjoy access to over 150,000 TV episodes and movies, your favourite broadcast or cable channels, streaming apps, live sports, and much more with an intuitive user-friendly interface that's easy to navigate
- Roku Search feature makes it easy to quickly find whatever your looking for so you'll spend less time looking and more time watching
- My Feed feature keeps you updated on when your favourite movies, TV shows, and other content is available for streaming so you never fall behind on your watch list
- Included TV remote has a simplified design with less buttons for less confusion
- Works with the free Roku remote app so you can use your smartphone or tablet to control your TV, utilize voice search when looking for something to watch, or stream audio to your mobile device and listen through a headset
- Stylish design with a black finish and silver quad pedestal stand gives a premium look to the centrepiece of your home entertainment setup
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Adaptor
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 44 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This TCL 65" TV #1 Best- September 10, 2019
I just bought this TCL 65 inch Roku smart TV yesterday. I'm very impressed with how high the quality is with this smart TV. The Picture quality is crisp and clear. This TV runs smooth,no Lags or freezes. Has tons of apps available to watch movies and TV shows. listening to music. The size of this TV is just perfect. I'm so impressed of good this smart TV is specially for such a low price. This Smart TV is deffinetly worth every Penny. I highly recommend this TV.
Not helpful (0)Report
- No longer works.- July 10, 2020
Great price for such a large TV. It's amazing value when it does work, but 7 months into owning this TV the entire screen just went black. It was still under warranty and the customer support from TCL is really good. But after a visit from the technician in an effort to replace parts on the TV, it still did not have a display. Now I'm going through the process of getting it replaced through the warranty program. 5 stars when it works, ZERO stars for such a short lifespan. My other TV's have been running for nearly 10 years and no issues. Save yourself the headache and just buy a different TV.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- You get what you pay for- January 2, 2021
I have had the tv for a year and a half. Best part of the tv was the price. Picture is “good”. Sounds is “ok”. After one year, the sounds would fall out of sync with the picture. In other words, the mouths moving and speech would be off. I found the system reset in the settings and this corrected the issue. Unfortunately, it continues to occur every couple weeks. Lastly, in the last month or so, I noticed dark vignetting in the corners when the screen background was white. This seems to slowly be getting worse. Moral of the story is you get what you pay for. At this price point, I’m mildy annoyed. If I paid 4 times more with some of the competitors and this started happening, I would be very mad and would be wasting my time complaining to the manufacturer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report