TCL 4-Series 75" 4K UHD HDR Roku OS Smart TV (75S425-CA)
- 75-inch 4K Ultra HD display with a 3840 x 1260 native resolution produces an incredibly bright, sharp, vibrant picture quality that immerses you in the content on screen
- Creative Pro Upscaling lets you upgrade your favourite HD movies or series to near 4K
- HDR technology enhances colour and clarity with impressive realism
- 60Hz refresh rate reduces motion blur and loss when you're watching fast-action content like sports so you never miss a thing
- Roku TV OS offers a user-friendly interface so it's easy to switch between sources, whether you're watching broadcast TV, streaming from an app, or playing games on a console
- Roku Search feature makes it possible to quickly find the next thing you want to watch
- My Feed lets you track entertainment so you'll know when a series has a new episode, a new movie is available, and more
- Enjoy access to over 150,000 movies and TV shows, with thousands of channels to choose from, and live TV so you'll never run out of content with Roku
- Comes with a simple, easy to use remote with only the buttons you need
- Free remote app lets you use your smartphone or tablet as a remote for your Roku TV, output audio to your mobile device for listening over a headset, and it features voice control so you can perform voice searches
- 3 HDMI inputs with HDCP 2.2 for connecting devices like a laptop or gaming console to enjoy UHD
- Supports dual-band Wi-Fi as well as a wired Ethernet connection for easy, fast internet access
- Stylish design with a sliver quad pedestal and black finish adheres to a minimalist, sophisticated look
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Adaptor
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Be warned- January 4, 2020
It was a fantastic deal for a 4k TV of its size. The ROKU was a very nice and easy to use system. Picture quality was good, but less then a week after purchase, TV had issues starting. On a cold start, TV would turn on but no picture would come. Needed to restart multiple times to hopefully get it to operate. Contacted customer service multiple times over the next 2 weeks, but other then them asking for info and suggesting factory restart, nothing worked and they finally stopped responding. I was hopeful that it would be my home's next TV of choice, but stick to name brands, they are reliable over long periods of time.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Maybe bad quality control?- January 7, 2020
Unfortunately the reviews about brightness level, grayish undertones and backlight clouding in all 4 corners are true. I previously had a 65 inch tcl which was great with no flaws. However this 75 is not such a great deal after all. TCL has lost my brand loyalty after denying my claim about how bad the quality is on this tv. One rep was helpful and told me the tv should not be clouding as much as it is. However tcl still denied any issue. If I can attach photos I will. Spend the extra money to buy a better quality tv at this size. Or spend less for a smaller better quality tv. You will regret this purchase if you go ahead with it.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Great value and picture- May 14, 2020
The TV has been a joy to watch since I bought it last xmas. Once I tweaked the picture settings to my liking, its been movie night every night. Also Hockey never looked better. Especially on the 4K feeds. Highly recommend this TV. As for sound complaints by other reviewers, I use my onkyo surround sound theater all of the time so I have no idea how the built in speakers sound. Not sure why anyone would buy a 75 inch tv and not have a 5.1 or 7.1 sound system to immerse themselves into a movie going experience in the comfort of their own home. Oh....did I forget to mention this TV (like all 75 inchers) is HUGE!! Store displays are deceiving! Haha. I love it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report