TCL 5-Series 50" 4K UHD HDR QLED Roku OS Smart TV (50S535-CA)
- 50-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 240 technology (60Hz refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 80 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Auto Game Mode automatically engages when a compatible game console is connected, giving you smooth images, low latency, and gaming-optimised visual settings
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Digital+ technology deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 780 reviewers who responded, 722 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Returned for a refund TV's update broke wifi.- October 14, 2020
Search Google for "TCL wifi issue", flashing light issue, Not a happy buyer here. TCL brand too risky for me, their software update broke my TCL TV wifi ! Returned to Best Buy for full refund. Best Buy and TCL TV was an unpleasant experience, for this family. I had this TV for 2 weeks, loved the TV. THEN wifi stopped working, called service, service "then discovered" Roku software update broke the TV wifi, "fix sometime in the future, don't call us, we will call you" attitude. The TV software update broke the WiFi?! on brand new smart TV? Good thing I was within the store's 30 day return window or I'd be left out in the cold with a broken TV.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (47)Report
- TV Review.- January 12, 2022
Super disappointed, I’ve only had this tv for around a month or two and this annoying red line has appeared on my display. I’ve taken good care of it. Shut it off when it’s not in use and Haven’t bumped it at all. The tv worked perfectly fine before that, honestly super happy with my purchase until now, seeing these annoying red lines scattering across the display is just upsetting. Overall this tv is good… for a month or two that is. If you enjoy red lines on your 600 dollar tv after a few months of owning it. This tv is perfect for you!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice TV, but defective out of box.- November 11, 2020
Great TV for the price, but broken out of the box. I was very excited to get this TV, but as soon as plugged it in and powered it on there were 2 dead pixle lines going across the TV. Aside from that, the picture is great for the value. I will be taking it back and requesting another Non Defective one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TV and Sales Associate- February 6, 2021
I just moved to area. Needed new TV. Read reviews on this TCL model. Price was great. Very pleased. The color is perfect and the sound is fine for me without a sound bar .The associate at store was great helpful and knowledgeable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome tv- November 3, 2021
Sound sucks from tv speakers and that's why I have surround sound .. great picture with easy setup... So simple yet brilliant.. in the words of George Costanza "two cups in the front two loops the back how do they do it"Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.