TCL 5-Series 50" 4K UHD HDR QLED Roku OS Smart TV (50S535-CA)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 50-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 240 technology (60Hz refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 80 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Auto Game Mode automatically engages when a compatible game console is connected, giving you smooth images, low latency, and gaming-optimised visual settings
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Digital+ technology deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 391 reviewers who responded, 359 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Returned for a refund TV's update broke wifi.- October 14, 2020
Search Google for "TCL wifi issue", flashing light issue, Not a happy buyer here. TCL brand too risky for me, their software update broke my TCL TV wifi ! Returned to Best Buy for full refund. Best Buy and TCL TV was an unpleasant experience, for this family. I had this TV for 2 weeks, loved the TV. THEN wifi stopped working, called service, service "then discovered" Roku software update broke the TV wifi, "fix sometime in the future, don't call us, we will call you" attitude. The TV software update broke the WiFi?! on brand new smart TV? Good thing I was within the store's 30 day return window or I'd be left out in the cold with a broken TV.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (39)Report
- Highly recommended!- January 16, 2021
Excellent bedroom tv (50”). Only thing I adjusted was the smooth motion setting that causes the “soap opera” effect since it’s on by default. Excellent picture at a reasonable price, I can’t speak to the speaker sound since I connected a Sony sound bar to it. The smart apps...sigh, light years faster than my lg 65 inch in my living room but I’m picky when it comes to remote responsiveness and while it’s more responsive than the my old entry level lg 4K, it doesn’t match a standalone roku ultra. I am an xfinity customer so I will use the tv for the streaming app to prevent paying for boxes in all my rooms and connect an Apple TV 4K for the rest of my apps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great picture quality, ok sound- December 26, 2020
Overall happy with his TV but similar to the class 4 model, the TV speakers’ sound quality was less than desired. We ended up purchasing a sound bar (Polk audio Signa S3), which works well. The speakers on this 50 inch TV were better than the 43 inch likely because of more space but still the dialogue was not great when watching certain shows so the sound bar was definitely needed. We appreciated the better refresh rate of 120 hurts, which is noticeable compared to the Samsung seven series TV. Price seemed fair but still higher than I probably would like to have paid for TV. The Roku Interface is excellent and easy to use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.