TCL 5-Series 50" 4K UHD HDR QLED Roku OS Smart TV (50S535-CA)
- 50-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 240 technology (60Hz refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 80 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Auto Game Mode automatically engages when a compatible game console is connected, giving you smooth images, low latency, and gaming-optimised visual settings
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Digital+ technology deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 665 reviewers who responded, 614 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Returned for a refund TV's update broke wifi.- October 14, 2020
Search Google for "TCL wifi issue", flashing light issue, Not a happy buyer here. TCL brand too risky for me, their software update broke my TCL TV wifi ! Returned to Best Buy for full refund. Best Buy and TCL TV was an unpleasant experience, for this family. I had this TV for 2 weeks, loved the TV. THEN wifi stopped working, called service, service "then discovered" Roku software update broke the TV wifi, "fix sometime in the future, don't call us, we will call you" attitude. The TV software update broke the WiFi?! on brand new smart TV? Good thing I was within the store's 30 day return window or I'd be left out in the cold with a broken TV.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (47)Report
- Good choice and for budget- August 21, 2021
Still getting use to this TV. Not tech savvy enough to have realized that things that are not as high def, 4K etc. would not be as clear. It is exceptional for those things! The broadcast of the Olympics was one place that the clarity from the lesser tech platforms was noticeable. Otherwise it fits the space we had, sounds good, and picture is good. Haven't gamed on it, so can't speak to that. We needed bang for the buck and this is a good fit. If the budget allowed, may have gone with a higher end model, but this works. We still have the previous TCL a 43 inch. Works great and has run almost 24/7 for almost 6 years with no issues.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommended!- January 16, 2021
Excellent bedroom tv (50”). Only thing I adjusted was the smooth motion setting that causes the “soap opera” effect since it’s on by default. Excellent picture at a reasonable price, I can’t speak to the speaker sound since I connected a Sony sound bar to it. The smart apps...sigh, light years faster than my lg 65 inch in my living room but I’m picky when it comes to remote responsiveness and while it’s more responsive than the my old entry level lg 4K, it doesn’t match a standalone roku ultra. I am an xfinity customer so I will use the tv for the streaming app to prevent paying for boxes in all my rooms and connect an Apple TV 4K for the rest of my apps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.