TCL 5-Series 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Roku OS Smart TV (55S535-CA)
- 55-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3841 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 240 technology (60Hz refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 80 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Auto Game Mode automatically engages when a compatible game console is connected, giving you smooth images, low latency, and gaming-optimised visual settings
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Digital+ technology deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 900 reviewers who responded, 830 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great set!- June 12, 2021
Great picture and easy-to-use setup. Wifi connected quickly. Remote is very responsive. We originally wanted the Vzio, But because of the chip shortage the model we wanted is not available to order. We did a comparison and this TCL was a comparable set. We opted to use a stand instead of a wall mount. I will say that when we got the set in the store, there was a crease in the Box and we thought it may have been damaged during shipping. The packaging was protective and the set was not harmed. However our salesman did advise us if anything was wrong with the set itself they would switch it out. I have always been happy to go to Best Buy for our electronics. And so far have not been disappointed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- My 2nd TCL 55" 5 series smart TV- April 24, 2021
TV is great and performs well, I know some people don't like it but it’s not a $2k smart TV it's a $500 smart TV and with that you can't go wrong. Picture is clear and vivid and only drawback is sound that comes with TV could be better. I've got 2 one with sound bar one without so I can hear the difference. My living room TV has the sound bar since it needed it a medium to large room but in my bed room no sound bar needed at all and sound does a good job. Now with the Xfinity beta TV app no more cable boxes so you save the $10 to $15 a month on your cable TV bill. Just make sure your download stream speed is fast enough otherwise it will buffer a lot. I started cheap with 200mbps speed and had to upgrade to 400mbps but Xfinity found a plan with same price so no extra charge at all. TV never buffers anymore and watching sports and movies at wonderful.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Looking for a good bargain and affordable tv.- April 24, 2021
The tv was a easy set up and the picture quality was really good too. The sounds are really crisp too. It plays my movies and games really well too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Qled Tv- January 6, 2021
Fist I must recommend dealing with Bestbuy, our Timmins store has the best staff ,This tv panel rivals my lg oled and Sony led tv , I have 5 large tv s in my house and all have great picture quality as I spend a lot of time researching before my purchase. The TCL is by far the biggest bang for your money , great picture , slim bezel and Roku built in for ease of use . The only negative and this applies to most LED tv panels is the viewing angle is not anywhere near oled tv s. I would recommend this tv s not only for the price but the overall picture quality and design which will impress you and save you money at the same time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Love it- December 18, 2020
Absolutely love our new TCL. 3 key points - picture is excellent, Roku functionality and ease of use is my favorite so far (streaming is wonderful), and value value value. I always tell myself that one day I’m getting that top of the line Sony or LG but when time comes to purchase I go bang-for-the l-buck and couldn’t be happier tho this unit. I’ve primarily been purchasing the higher end Vizio series but this TCL just is so responsive for streaming and super simple. It’s just so difficult for me to justify the higher expense on the luxury TVs when at the end of the day the sun $500 market has offering like this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.