TCL 5-Series 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Roku OS Smart TV (65S535-CA)
- 65-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3842 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 240 technology (60Hz refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 80 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Auto Game Mode automatically engages when a compatible game console is connected, giving you smooth images, low latency, and gaming-optimised visual settings
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Digital+ technology deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 644 reviewers who responded, 589 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very Impressed!- March 14, 2021
I have not had this very long yet but for the price I’m impressed! Great picture, the sound is good and clear. I really have no complaints at all about this TV. It’s perfect for our space and from close angles and far away the picture looks great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This TV punches above its price- December 3, 2020
I had never heard of TCL before starting to shop for a new TV. We had been looking at purchasing a Samsung QLED when a friend suggested I check out TCL. I read some of the reviews and they seemed good. In reading some of the comparisons with the TV we had been considering, I was a bit worried about the brightness of the picture, but everything else seemed on par. When we got the TV hooked up the picture was fantastic. This TV is plenty bright for us and the picture quality is great. Overall we are very pleased with our purchase and hope that the TV lasts as long as our others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Outstanding Value- January 7, 2021
We’ve been watching a lot of streamed movies during the Pandemic and wanted to upgrade our TV. Our TV room has a 5 speaker sound system and we watch from the sofa with the lights down low, theatre style, so the picture quality was our main criteria. After doing lots of research online at places like rtings.com and tomsguide, the 2020 TCL 5-series kept coming up as having high marks for picture quality and features. We think this TCL 65” with DolbyVision and Roku represents outstanding value.... streamed 4k movies and shows on Apple TV for example are just amazing, as good or better than tv’s costing twice as much.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great value for aTV- December 11, 2020
So far I'm extremely impressed with this product. Colors are phenomenal, no dead pixels on my unit. Settings out of the box are ok but with some settings tweaking I got colors and contrast and lighting for movies just prefect. In bright settings this TV does very well but it does show some glare. At night/dark settings this TV is amazing. In my small room this thing feels like a movie theatre screen to me. The built in speakers are fine but I definer recommend getting a sound system for it. Also the viewing angle is narrow. Anything past 30 degrees loses a lot of image quality and text is almost illegible. The Roku interface is smooth although I'm not a fan of the advertisements. The remote control feels kinda cheap and the lack of voice control is disappointing but it functions well enough for every day use and comes with a dedicated Netflix, Disney+, Hulu, and Sling buttons. I use this TV as a secondary monitor for gaming on my PC and it is really good! Highly recommended as this is currently the best bang for your buck on the market in my opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- So good I want to buy a second one!- November 17, 2020
Very happy with this purchase so far. Easy to set up and great picture quality. Had a sleep timer, which I love because the tv is in my bedroom.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.