TCL 5-Series 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Roku OS Smart TV (65S535-CA)
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
- 65-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3842 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 240 technology (60Hz refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 80 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Auto Game Mode automatically engages when a compatible game console is connected, giving you smooth images, low latency, and gaming-optimised visual settings
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Digital+ technology deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 305 reviewers who responded, 280 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This TV punches above its price- December 3, 2020
I had never heard of TCL before starting to shop for a new TV. We had been looking at purchasing a Samsung QLED when a friend suggested I check out TCL. I read some of the reviews and they seemed good. In reading some of the comparisons with the TV we had been considering, I was a bit worried about the brightness of the picture, but everything else seemed on par. When we got the TV hooked up the picture was fantastic. This TV is plenty bright for us and the picture quality is great. Overall we are very pleased with our purchase and hope that the TV lasts as long as our others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Don’t read old reviews- December 26, 2020
There are lots of reviews on this page talking about last years model, major flaw in best buys website. This tv (QLED 535 2020) is incredible! You can turn the soap opera effect off (unlike the 2019 model). The colours are amazingly rich, hdr content is bright and clear. The blacks are very black as well! It’s not an OLED, but for the price it’s crazy! I returned 2 Samsung TVs for poor picture quality before I went with this one, and boy I’m glad I did. I can’t recommend this tv enough.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- My t.v. is yellow in the corners- December 5, 2020
This would be at least a 4 star review if my screen did not come with a flaw out of the box. The sides and corners especially the top left appears yellow whixh drives me a little crazy especially when I should see white say watching a Christmas movie where everything is a white snow and I see yellow. Also notice this when i should be looking at a bright blue sky I see yellow in the corners. I will exchange this t.v. I may try my luck on the same one again, but I also dislike it does not connect to Bluetooth. Yes you can use the Roku app on your phone to listen to certain streaming channels but if I want to use my ear buds to play Nintendo or PlayStation at night it won't work with the app. A Samsung can do this.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report