TCL 5-Series 75" 4K UHD HDR QLED Roku OS Smart TV (75S535-CA)
- 75-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3843 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 240 technology (60Hz refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 80 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Auto Game Mode automatically engages when a compatible game console is connected, giving you smooth images, low latency, and gaming-optimised visual settings
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands
- Dual 12W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Digital+ technology deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 46 reviewers who responded, 43 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Just as good as the reviews.- January 26, 2021
I researched reasonably priced 75" tv's for a few weeks and heard good things about TCL. The only thing that was a concern was the mention that the TV might not be bright enough. Well that's not the case. The colours and brightness are really nice. I haven't adjusted anything, I'm using out of the box settings. I suppose if I viewed it beside a $3,000.00 TV i might see an improvement, but I'm happy with my purchase. I don't need to use my 4k apple TV as the Roku smart TV system works well. For the money it's worth it. It went down on price the week after I bought it and Bestbuy refunded me $200. 00Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Bang for the buck- February 22, 2021
I did a lot of homework to find a TV that was the best bang for the buck. I read a lot of reviews about brightness being an issue and I can't say that's been an issue for our use. We watch in a dark room and we actually turned the brightness down to "normal". This is all the TV we need (and then some) if you've got money to burn for better specs go for it, but unless you're watching the screens side by side you'll hardly notice a difference, not enough of a difference to justify price in my books. Having said that, I am unsure about the longevity of the TCL brand and for one of the few times in my life thought there was value in buying the extended warranty.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Nice entry level QLED tv- February 26, 2021
Have had for a couple days now and haven't experienced any issues so far. Picture quality is a huge step up from the super cheap black Friday 55" 4k tv I bought 2 yrs ago. Video games look great and are responsive, UHD movies and TV are very nice. However it will never compare to an OLED so don't expect that but compared to a standard 4k tv there is a big improvement. I love the roku OS, very snappy, easy to navigate, and compatible with any app you might want. I am happy with the value and quality for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.