TCL 6-Series 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Mini-LED Roku OS Smart TV (55R635-CA)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 55-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3844 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 480 technology (120Hz variable refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Mini-LED backlight technology delivers powerful and precise control of the brightest and darkest areas of the image for added depth and dimension
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 240 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Gaming technologies including THX Certified Game Mode, Auto Game Mode, and variable refresh rate help you gain the edge over your competition for big-screen gaming without image smear or input lag
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands through the voice-enabled remote control
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Atmos/Dolby Digital+ technologies deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 595 reviewers who responded, 512 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Tcl R635- December 16, 2020
Great tv for the price. If you want VRR for gaming this is a good option for $1000, but the Hisense H9g is prob slightly better sans VRR, for a few $$$ more. Colour and brightness are great; the blooming and black crush described on YouTube reviews are present but not very noticeable to my eye. The motion is my biggest complaint, but poor motion handling are par for the course at this $$$ point. 4K Sports look good, but 4K cartoons with a lot of panning look weird. Not sure if that’s a setting that I can tweak or not. Anyways if you want a decent tv for gaming and HDR for $1035 inc tax this or the H9G are your best bet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Beautiful Quality, WILL RUIN TV EXPERIENCE ELSEWHE- October 10, 2020
This tv is nuts. You know that feeling when you put in a vhs tape or watch an old movie you enjoyed and you're like WOW this quality sucks and it ruins it for you? that's the feeling you get watching ANY tv after watching this one. Even another 4k tv feels this way; you notice the flaws because this one has such nice quality. It's unbelievable. I have a 4k tcl 4-series and it's a potato in comparison this. things the GOAT.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- TCL R635 55"- February 23, 2021
I did a lot of research on this tv before buying. i have owned the 4 series + 5 Series, when i first brought this tv home i was amazed. then 2 days later 2 pixels were burnt out. took back and got another one. that one had a very dark panel it was very strange. 3rd one was perfect no issues at all and hope it stays that way because i love this TV perfect for Gaming and HDR content. I almost gave up and was going to Buy the new 900H series Sony. I do Own a 2 year old 65" Sony which is amazing but this one was for the bedroom. The TCL is very bright and crisp after you Set it up they way you want.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report