TCL 6-Series 55" 4K UHD HDR QLED Mini-LED Roku OS Smart TV (55R635-CA)
- 55-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3844 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 480 technology (120Hz variable refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Mini-LED backlight technology delivers powerful and precise control of the brightest and darkest areas of the image for added depth and dimension
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 240 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Gaming technologies including THX Certified Game Mode, Auto Game Mode, and variable refresh rate help you gain the edge over your competition for big-screen gaming without image smear or input lag
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands through the voice-enabled remote control
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Atmos/Dolby Digital+ technologies deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 894 reviewers who responded, 790 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Unlucky maybe? Love it but a few problems.- March 9, 2021
I have owned this for 2 months. I bought this for the 120Hz native refresh rate and to play the Xbox Series X on it at 120 fps specifically with COD Warzone and Black Ops Cold War and it works great, super smooth, low input lag, only 1440p at 120Hz but I knew that going in and the price was perfect ($649 when I bought but now I see it's $699 for the 55"). First problem I had was when watching YouTube TV using the built in Roku operating system. During commercials, it would strobe between 2 images for a while then either correct itself or go black which I then had to unplug the tv. This only happened with Roku YouTube TV and not my Xbox YouTube TV so maybe it's a Roku thing and not a TCL thing. Either way it's an issue. Second, was when I booted up Warzone on my Xbox Series X, the entire screen would occasionally go white, then red, then green, then blue, every couple seconds. I had to unplug the tv to correct this as well (very annoying, not sure what caused it.) Third, I noticed the very top row or 2 of pixels would sometimes all be the same color at the same time depending on the image on the screen. Not a huge issue but noticeable and annoying. Fourth and last issue I had with my display was a group of 2-3 dead or semi dead pixels in the middle of the screen. They were not there at first, I only noticed them a couple of days ago. They are hardly noticeable at a distance but once you see them, you can't help but notice them. I have recently done a factory reset to hopefully resolve the YouTube TV issue and the issue with playing on the Xbox. The pixel issues can't be fixed. Overall, I like this display and want to give it another shot. I am hoping I got a bum display. I am going to try to exchange for another in hopes to get a good one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Great tv! Get it!- December 19, 2021
Great tv for most ppl! Greats really bright and has amazing blacks for a LCD/LED tv. Thanks to the mini LEDs it has I’m sure. I love how responsive the remote is and easy to use operating system. I got this tv for my in laws for Christmas and I personally have a Sony OLED. This TCL could hang with my OLED tv easy for half the price. Very impressed and jealous of how bright it gets.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great budget tv- September 14, 2020
I bought a 900h and had horrible blooming and banding. Returned it for this tv. Tv is for gaming.sucks it doesn't have 2.1 but handles game well. Has a slight blooming and banding but no where near as bad as the sony. I attached photo of dirty screen effect. Almost no dirty screen effect. For 650$ this is a amazing tv. But with all tcl panel lottery is a thing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Mini LED 4K TV- February 7, 2022
This TV has been amazing so far! I have had it since November of 2020 and I wanted to give a long term review. It connects and switches seamlessly to my XBOX Series X, PS5, Apple TV and JBL sound system. The Mini LED screen gets really bright and has gorgeous colors, rivaling even the 2021 MacBook Pro 16 from Apple. The only downside is that it has HDMI 2.0 instead of 2.1 so it can’t do 4K 120 but I knew this was a limitation when I purchased it so I won’t dock any starsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good tv- September 1, 2020
I have waited for a long time for this to come out. I love Samsung but I was willing to give this tv a chance because of the features this has. It’s a good tv. Image is best when sitting directly in front of it. Angle viewing you can see blooming in letters and some whites. I would say overall I would recommend it because at the price it’s still better than 400$ 600$ Samsung’s. Not better then 1000$ Samsung’s though.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.