TCL 6-Series 55" 4K UHD LED LCD Roku OS Smart TV (55R615-CA-B) - Refurbished
- 55-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution and Dolby Vision HDR delivers exceptional detail, clarity, and vibrant, life-like colours
- Contrast Control Zone technology maximizes contrast between light and dark to provide a detailed picture
- iPQ Engine ensures precise colour reproduction
- HDR Pro Gamma delivers superior HDR performance in any environment
- 60Hz refresh rate diminishes motion blur and loss of detail during fast-paced scenes
- Roku OS with Roku Search has a user-friendly, intuitive interface that allows easy access to streaming channels, a connected Blu-ray player, gaming console, or other devices (sold separately)
- Roku feed updates when your favourite movies and shows are available for streaming
- Access available to 150,000 movies and TV episodes, live sports, kids content, tech, fitness, and more, making it a Roku remote app lets you use your smartphone or tablet as a remote with voice control to access movies, browse internet or change channels
- Enhanced remote with voice control lets you use your voice to search and find movies, shows, flip channels, and switch inputs
- 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi offers wireless connectivity to your home network and an Ethernet port provides fast wired connectivity, so you can stream movies and videos seamlessly
- 3 HDMI 2.0 inputs include HDCP 2.2 (1 ARC) that let you connect a range of devices as well as allow you to watch UHD content
- Brushed metal construction with button jewel on front bezel for a striking look
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- Voice Enabled Remote Control RC580
- Analog Audio/Video Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 9 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Worth the savings, great TV- February 1, 2021
I wasn't sure what the condition of this TV was going to be because it was sold as refurbished and an older model. It arrived as scheduled in it's original box which was a little rough, but inside everything was intact with all the factory parts, remote control, user manual, styrofoam packaging and clear plastic protectors on the sides and back, The TV looks brand new. Out of the box the colour is fantastic and did not need any adjustments. The Roku pretty much has everything you'll need above and beyond cable. The online reviews on the Internet is spot on. I made the right choice and saved on this purchase. Good job Best Buy!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Very disappointed- September 3, 2021
I was very excited to get the TCL 6 series even being a few years old. But oh how I was wrong . First of all the tv came with the wrong power cable, no batteries for the remote. And a remote that didn’t work along with scratches on the front of the tv. I bought the 4 year geek squad only to find out they could not do anything other than providing a small credit and having us go buy another cable and universal remote from Best Buy. Well we went to Best Buy and they don’t stock roku remotes so out options were a universal remote . What is the point of a simple roku tv at this point ?? Frustrated beyond belief and after MANY phone calls with support we returned the tv. Overall it was a very unpleasant experience and I would say beware of the refurbished models of this tv.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- For price it’s pretty darn good!- July 16, 2021
Amazing for the value guys, can’t go wrong with this. I purchased this as a gaming tv , it’s actually very good . I primarily use it on my Xbox One X. The picture quality in and with HDR games, HDR Netflix content and the colour quality is beautiful . The remote control is basically an integration of Roku and am actually very impressed. Guys I can’t say enough about the picture quality in general , it’s very good for this price point. When I do end up getting Series X and a PS5 , I will very much consider getting a TCL TV that outputs 120Hz refresh rate. The sound is pretty good as well.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report