TCL 6-Series 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Mini-LED Roku OS Smart TV (65R635-CA)
- 65-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3845 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 480 technology (120Hz variable refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Mini-LED backlight technology delivers powerful and precise control of the brightest and darkest areas of the image for added depth and dimension
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 240 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Gaming technologies including THX Certified Game Mode, Auto Game Mode, and variable refresh rate help you gain the edge over your competition for big-screen gaming without image smear or input lag
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands through the voice-enabled remote control
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Atmos/Dolby Digital+ technologies deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 597 reviewers who responded, 506 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good till the warranty ran out- 4 novembre 2021
I bought this tv on 10/10/20. It has been an awesome panel up until around 10/30/21. Approximately 20 days after the warranty ran out out the left side of the panel started displaying inaccurate colors . Reds look magenta on the left side and normal red on the right side of the panel. I have attached some photos of me playing Minecraft and the color difference for each side of the screen is very noticeable. Also any other color on the left side that isn't red just looks slightly washed out, or light in color. Very disappointed at this point.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing deal!- 7 novembre 2020
Great tv for the price especially. Sometimes I find the screen is to bright, but that's an easy ajustment in the menu settings. The colors are impressive and the built in Dolby speakers sound like a sound bar. I find my self not even using my sound bar now. I love the adjustable foot stand as well. My TV stand wasn't that wide an I was worried the TV wouldn't fit. No worries you can put the feet in the middle section of your tv like a universal stand and it works great. There is no auto ajustment so you do have to adjust in the menu your self alot if you want a certain picture quality for sports or movies etc. Anyway I would recommend this product to others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Do not waste you time.- 6 novembre 2020
This TV looked great for a couple days, but then the screen started to develop a weird discoloration pattern. This was the second one to have this issue. The first one went bad and I thought "Okay, I must have gotten the bad apple", so I exchanged it for another. Same problem. This time I contacted TCL's support team. They were not helpful whatsoever, not to mention the time it took to get a response, that was basically useless. The response I received was, to put it simply, return it. Well, that's exactly what I am doing. I would not recommend this or any other TCL product to anyone.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- TCL 6 will EXCEED Your Expectations- 8 mai 2021
I'm NOT a reviewer just a regular TV user and buyer! First of All, This is an Amazing TV!! Set up is fast and simple. Colors are bright and true to their code. Blacks are blacks not grey or foggy. Roku platform is easy to use The quality of this TV is just about an Oled tv. You Will NOT be disappointed.! The manufacturing of this tv was done with excellence for a lot less than an lg or samsung. Very pleased with the quality and performance of this tv. Couldn't be Happier!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beware the honeymoon phase and get the extended wa- 6 janvier 2022
Ok, I've owned this TV for 14 months now. At first I was blown away by the picture and the clarity and even the sound. Every long once in a while the local dimming would essentially go haywire and all zones would flash on and off. A restart always fixed it and it was so rare I never really worried about it, after all modern smart TVs are essentially computers. Fast forward to last month (13 months after purchase) suddenly it happens all the time. Multiple times a day, requires an unplug for 5 minutes type of reboot to fix it each time. Happens on different apps, happens on the home screen, happens when using inputs. I contacted TCL, went through troubleshooting. Factory reset, picture settings reset, turned off local dimming on inputs, firmware is up to date, and it still happens. It was at this point, 4 emails in that TCL told me my tv is out of warranty and I'm welcome to take it to a shop and get it fixed. So I'm just out of luck it seems. A $1000 television is not their problem after 14 months when something in the tv itself goes bad. I've seen the issue around on forums and no one has a fix it seems. When it works it is a beautiful set, but the support has been a.huge disappointment. Buyer beware. I've attached some photos of it, but it's much more dramatic in video form. If you look closely at the background you can see the darker "squares" are local dimming zones changing rapidly and for no reason as that is a static background.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.