TCL 6-Series 65" 4K UHD HDR QLED Mini-LED Roku OS Smart TV (65R635-CA)
- 65-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3845 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 480 technology (120Hz variable refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Mini-LED backlight technology delivers powerful and precise control of the brightest and darkest areas of the image for added depth and dimension
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 240 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Gaming technologies including THX Certified Game Mode, Auto Game Mode, and variable refresh rate help you gain the edge over your competition for big-screen gaming without image smear or input lag
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands through the voice-enabled remote control
- Dual 8W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Atmos/Dolby Digital+ technologies deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 315 reviewers who responded, 274 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointed with Peripheral Device Communication- November 11, 2020
This is a new 2020 TV. The colour and features are great. However, has anyone tried to get it to turn on with their Bell Fibe remote? There are no codes to program that work for the Bell Fibe remote to communicate to the TV. Also, has anyone tried to watch a movie from their computer NAS using the ROKU Media Player and the ROKU TV remote? You can select a movie (I use Serviio as a media streamer), and it will play, but the ROKU Media Player remote controls do not work (FF, RW, or Play/Pause). Only volume and power on/off works. Support from Bell Fibe, ROKU and TCL were useless. In hindsight, I would buy a Samsung TV where these issues do not exist.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (16)Report
- Amazing deal!- November 7, 2020
Great tv for the price especially. Sometimes I find the screen is to bright, but that's an easy ajustment in the menu settings. The colors are impressive and the built in Dolby speakers sound like a sound bar. I find my self not even using my sound bar now. I love the adjustable foot stand as well. My TV stand wasn't that wide an I was worried the TV wouldn't fit. No worries you can put the feet in the middle section of your tv like a universal stand and it works great. There is no auto ajustment so you do have to adjust in the menu your self alot if you want a certain picture quality for sports or movies etc. Anyway I would recommend this product to others.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get more TV for your money- February 19, 2021
Believe the great reviews. I saw the lower model TCL in person, and was pretty impressed with that, but then I read more reviews (of both TCL and other TVs), and decided to buy this one. Picture is great, sound is great, and the Roku interface is very intuitive (one improvement would be a “last watched” option on the home screen, regardless of what streaming service it was). If you’re debating between a (more expensive) 75” version of another brand, or this one in 65”, go for this one; you’ll end up with better quality and almost as big (take a tape measure and see for yourself how little difference an extra 10” will make given that you’re already at 65”).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.