TCL 6-Series 65" 4K UHD LED LCD Roku OS Smart TV (65R615-CA-B) - Refurbished
- 65-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3840 x 2160 native resolution and Dolby Vision HDR delivers exceptional detail, clarity, and vibrant, life-like colours
- Contrast Control Zone technology maximizes contrast between light and dark to provide a detailed picture
- iPQ Engine ensures precise colour reproduction
- HDR Pro Gamma delivers superior HDR performance in any environment
- 60Hz refresh rate diminishes motion blur and loss of detail during fast-paced scenes
- Roku OS with Roku Search has a user-friendly, intuitive interface that allows easy access to streaming channels, a connected Blu-ray player, gaming console, or other devices (sold separately)
- Roku feed updates when your favourite movies and shows are available for streaming
- Access available to 150,000 movies and TV episodes, live sports, kids content, tech, fitness, and more, making it a Roku remote app lets you use your smartphone or tablet as a remote with voice control to access movies, browse internet or change channels
- Enhanced remote with voice control lets you use your voice to search and find movies, shows, flip channels, and switch inputs
- 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi offers wireless connectivity to your home network and an Ethernet port provides fast wired connectivity, so you can stream movies and videos seamlessly
- 3 HDMI 2.0 inputs include HDCP 2.2 (1 ARC) that let you connect a range of devices as well as allow you to watch UHD content
- Brushed metal construction with button jewel on front bezel for a striking look
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- Voice Enabled Remote Control RC580
- Analog Audio/Video Adaptor
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Disaster- June 28, 2020
After set up and testing: 3 dead pixels in the middle of the screen, horrific banding issues making anything on a white background unwatchable, dirty screen effect is really really bad. Love everything else about the tv but unacceptable quality control from TCL. Ive heard people sending back 4-5 to get a good screen and they obviously aren't fixing them. Avoid like the plague.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (10)Report
- Great!- October 27, 2020
I actually ordered thinking this was the 2019 model ... it's the 2018 model. But it's great. There's not much difference between the years: https://www.rtings.com/tv/tools/compare/tcl-r617-vs-tcl-r625/613/1591 And maybe I lucked out, but the panel looks great. There's some small vignetting in the corners (which I can't see in normal watching ... maybe if the scene is really bright for a while) otherwise no issues. The roku software is great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Tcl 6 series 2018 model 65r615- November 22, 2020
The build is top notch the picture is crisp and clear the Dolby vision is amazing and the speed processor wise no lag like my 4 series had lag when starting youtube videos so hands down 6 series is 1000 times the tv of the lower model 4 series and the 6 series brightness at over a 1000 nits is amazing for HDR contentYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report