TCL 6-Series 75" 4K UHD HDR QLED Roku OS Smart TV (75R635-CA)
- 75-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3846 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 480 technology (120Hz variable refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Mini-LED backlight technology delivers powerful and precise control of the brightest and darkest areas of the image for added depth and dimension
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 240 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Gaming technologies including THX Certified Game Mode, Auto Game Mode, and variable refresh rate help you gain the edge over your competition for big-screen gaming without image smear or input lag
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands through the voice-enabled remote control
- Dual 12W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Atmos/Dolby Digital+ technologies deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 371 reviewers who responded, 317 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bad Panel- October 15, 2020
I appear to have lost at the panel lottery. My screen shows lots of white blotches if I turn off Dynamic Contrast. It's all over the screen and very distracting if im trying to watch videos with low contrast settings. The couple of marked spots never ever go away. I've tried restarting/reformat/different apps everything. It's always there as long as I take away dynamic contrast.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Check the volume- January 8, 2021
I’m giving this item 3 stars because the volume on this tv goes in and out. I purchased a 75” so I can’t just put it in my car and return it. The other qualities of the tv have been working as expected.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- TCL Vision- June 11, 2021
Excellent picture quality love it my second TCL 6 series first was a 55 inchYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The panel lottery...kind of look like crop circles- March 17, 2021
I have to admit I’ve done quite a bit of research on this “panel lottery” phenomenon. It’s not just with TCL but, apparently the dirty screen effect is alive and well in most brands...Most of the time we don’t even notice. Unfortunately for my brand new purchase this was unacceptable and I am arranging an exchange and hopefully a better panel because this TV in general gets great reviews and I remain hopeful. The picture is stunning in 4K, and has features of more expensive TVs as well. I have a 43 inch TCL Roku downstairs with no issues TCL did walk me through some reset options but they proved ineffective. I’ll post another review next weekend to see if the new TV is any betterYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice TV.- June 10, 2021
I put this TV in my living room over the fireplace. I liked it so much I bought another for my flex room. I use both with fuboTV, Netflix, YouTube and so on. I am not a huge tv guy in clarity and 4K, just a regular person who watches tv in the evenings. It has a great picture when watching movies on Netflix. Even watching regular tv on fuboTV it has a good picture. I had big plans on buying a sound bar, but I’ve been very impressed with the sound on this tv, so I’ve scrapped my sound bar plans for now. I do not play video games but I bet it would be awesome. Made in China.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.