TCL 6-Series 75" 4K UHD HDR QLED Roku OS Smart TV (75R635-CA)
- 75-inch 4K Ultra HD display with 3846 x 2160 native resolution brings a cinematic experience to your home with breathtaking visuals
- HDR Pro Pack technology with Dolby Vision optimises every scene with precise details in bright and dark areas to make your movies and games look natural and realistic
- Natural Motion 480 technology (120Hz variable refresh rate) reduces motion blur and ensures you'll never miss a single frame while watching fast-action content like sports or playing intense action games
- Quantum Dot LED (QLED) technology delivers superior performance with vibrant and rich colours that take onscreen realism to the next level
- Mini-LED backlight technology delivers powerful and precise control of the brightest and darkest areas of the image for added depth and dimension
- Contrast is individually optimised across up to 240 localised zones for striking contrast between bright and dark areas of the image
- Gaming technologies including THX Certified Game Mode, Auto Game Mode, and variable refresh rate help you gain the edge over your competition for big-screen gaming without image smear or input lag
- Roku TV operating system features a simple, personalised home screen and an easy-to-use interface to access a world of content, including thousands of streaming channels and apps for countless movies, TV shows, sports, news, and much more (internet connection and app subscriptions required)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity provide flexible network connection options
- Roku mobile app, as well as Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa compatibility, lets you control the TV with simple voice commands through the voice-enabled remote control
- Dual 12W speakers at the bottom featuring Dolby Atmos/Dolby Digital+ technologies deliver high-quality immersive sound for your music, movies, and games
- Four HDMI input ports (including 1 eARC), A/V composite video + L&R audio-in input, optical digital audio output, headphone jack, and USB media port let you connect multiple devices or accessories to the TV
- Integrated cable management system keeps your TV setup clean and clutter-free
- Sleek profile and modern design gives a premium and attractive look to your home entertainment system
Dimensions With Stand
Dimensions Without Stand
- Warranty Info
- Quick Start Guide
- Power Cord
- RC280 Remote Control
- Analog Audio/Video Cable
- 2 x AAA Remote Control Batteries
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 263 reviewers who responded, 229 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great picture! Great features!- February 26, 2021
So far, TV has been great! I've read about panel lotteries, but I think that must go for all TV's. I definitely won! TV has latest features (except HDMI 2.1, but you get things like eARC, VRR, etc. anyway). Dolby Vision looks fantastic. I'm even getting Atmos from eARC to ARC via Dolby MAT 2.0/DD+ to an Onkyo AVR (Marantz is getting hooked up tonight!). I was a little skeptical about TCL because I have never owned one, but so far, so good! Read many good reviews on this TV before purchase, and I am glad I got it. Make sure to use the Roku app so you can access "Expert Picture Settings" and also the iPQ calibration app to really dial it in.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Quality for a great price- November 18, 2020
I cannot boast enough about the picture this TV delivers, plus the built-in sound is quite ammazing! you MUST get a very good quality HDMI cable though and make sure you use the arc HDMI input. Otherwise, the display is only going to be as good as the device you connect to it. We mounted this tv high up above our mantle, angled it down in a bright room and it STILL looks great. It does seem a bit heavier though than what's listed in the specifications, so make sure you have a good mount. The value and what you get with this TV seriously cannot be beat. To have the same with Samsung or Sony, I imagine you'd have to pay triple what you pay for this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lacking in picture quality and uniformity- December 3, 2020
First want to start off by saying I first purchased the 55” inch version and should have known. That one had issues right out the box but was resolved by returning and getting a different one. Professional reviewers of the Tv tout its color accuracy and black levels for the money but I just don’t see it. TV randomly went into what I called snow mode which was only rectified by doing a factory reset. Panel has banding and blacks are incredibly inconsistent. Currently trying to rectify with TCL customer support, will keep updated. The TV is still in return window but “75 inch is so big have no way of getting it back to the store.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.