TCL Alto 6+ 2.1 Channel Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer
- Roku TV Ready for smoother setup, easy access to sound settings, and compatibility with your TCL Roku TV remote (sold separately)
- 2.1 channel sound bar produces a wide range of sound frequencies to deliver a movie theatre-like experience
- Wireless subwoofer can be conveniently positioned and produces rich, thumping bass to bring your content to life
- Bluetooth connectivity allows quick and wireless pairing with compatible devices to play your favourite music and podcasts from services including Spotify (subscriptions may be required) and from a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled devices (sold separately)
- Dolby Digital decoding maximises sound clarity and fills your space with virtual surround sound
- Specially tuned to produce distortion-free sound at any volume
- Specialised Sound Modes optimise different frequencies of the sound depending on the type of content to deliver an amazing listening experience every single time
- HDMI ARC, 3.5mm aux/audio, optical, and USB inputs offer easy, wired connection to your TV, satellite box, and more
- Includes wall mounting kit and a step-by-step guide for hassle-free installation
Required accessories (sold separately)
- HDMI or optical digital cable, depending on how you're connecting the sound bar to the TV
- TCL Alto 6+ 2.1 Channel Sound Bar
- Wall Mounting Kit
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 429 reviewers who responded, 349 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No frills soundbar and sub- July 9, 2021
This soundbar was purchased as a gift to my parents. They really aren't looking for anything complicated and they want it to just work. My brother and I hooked up the TV and soundbar for them. One thing to note, the Samsung TV we purchased with it couldn't find the code in order to use it with the TV remote if using the optical cable. We ended up using the HDMI (eARC) input which worked, but we were hoping to save that input for another device. A drawback for me, but not my parents is that you aren't able to adjust the treble or bass with this unit. This soundbar is pretty basic, but it does the job....at least for my parentsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- If only there weren't subwoofer issues...- December 4, 2020
The only problem with this product is there is no control of the subwoofer level. So you can end up with deep bass dialogue with all deep voices sounding like Darth Vader which is very distracting. And there is not even a way to turn the sub off without getting up and unplugging it. Outside of that, which is a significant issue, the sound from the bar itself, plus the sound from the sub when it properly decodes the audio, is awesome, especially at this price point. The only control you have is choosing a sound mode that has a negligible effect on what you hear. But the sub issue and lack of control of the sub loses two stars from me.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good value, decent sound- November 19, 2020
Works fairly seamlessly with my TCL Roku TV, live that I can still control the volume using the TV remote. A little confusing to figure out how to use Bluetooth and change settings because the instructions that came with it don’t tell you much. It definitely makes my TV sound better, I can actually hear the dialogue when watching movies & shows now. Volume level is a little weird though, it needs to be set at around 30 to hear anything, and when watching a movie I have to turn it up almost all the way. I wish it had an on-screen interface for changing settings, but it was one of the cheaper models so I guess I can’t really complain.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.