TCL Smart Portable Air Conditioner with Heat - 14,000 BTU (SACC 10000 BTU) - White
- Portable Air Conditioner is easy to install and move around your space
- 14000BTU cooling capacity is sufficient for generously cooling rooms of up to 350 square feet in area
- Dehumidifer with self-evaporating design removes excess moisture in the air at the rate of 3.38pt/hour
- Fan mode offers 3 speeds for circulating air up to 268 cu. ft.
- One way air direction with vertical swing ensures that everyone can bask in the cool air hitting them
- Digital control panel for quick and easy temperature setting and adjustment
- Wi-Fi connectivity with Smart phone App lets you adjust the settings and control the AC from anywhere
- 2.99 Energy Efficiency Rating with Sleep Mode help means this AC consumes less energy so you can rest assured that power bills will not be impacted
- 54dB indoor noise levels are silent enough to ensure an uninterrupted sleep
- 24-hour timer included for automatically turning it on or off after specific time intervals
- Auto Restart feature automatically resumes the last set functions when the power comes back after an outage
- Easy installation kit includes hose and window kit for setting it up in minutes
- Portable design with handles and wheels lets you easily move it around your home
- Removable and washable pre-filter mesh is reusable for increasing the life time of the AC and filtering out large particles and allergens in the air like hair and dust
- Remote control included for wirelessly setting the temperature, switching on or off, and more
- Exhaust Kit
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- No Problems So Far- June 20, 2022
Went to Best Buy in late May to finally pick up an air conditioner after remembering the disaster that was last summer's heat dome. Arrived to about twenty others doing the exact same thing, and took a look at the models on the floor. Most were cheap, low-quality Best Buy home brand (with notorious leaking and other issues), but this one stood out as a fairly well-regarded make from overseas (there were about three of these left on the floor compared a few hundred of the cheaper models, which I chose to take as a good sign). Decided to spring for it, despite the elevated price tag, and I'm honestly pretty impressed. Been using it for about a month now, keeps my bedroom nice and cool, and I expect the heating function will come in handy for the winter. Integration with Google Home over wifi works way better than I anticipated, and being able to turn it on and set the temperature via voice command is great. Not the quietest model out there, but it doesn't get noticeably louder when the compressor kicks in, and on the low fan setting the noise is manageable. Overall, pretty pleased with my purchase, and hoping it won't die on me (as I hear portable air conditioners are wont to do) when the weather gets warmer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - May 22, 2022Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report