TELUS Apple iPhone 12 Pro 128GB - Pacific Blue - Monthly Financing
Important Update: We have a new way to start your phone activation process from home.Learn how it works
Display that goes all the way
- 6.1" Super Retina XDR display with 2532 x 1170 resolution at 460ppi takes you to the edge
- All-screen OLED with surgical-grade stainless steel edges delivers brighter brights, darker blacks, and higher resolution for everything you look at
- HDR display is packed with features including True Tone, wide colour (P3), haptic touch, a typical 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 800 nits max brightness (1200 nits with HDR), and fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
More processing power with A14 Bionic and iOS 14
- 128GB of on-board storage
- A14 Bionic chip crunches trillions of operations on the Neural Engine, handles shooting in Dolby Vision, is super-efficient for great battery life, and brings the latest augmented-reality (AR) experiences to life
- LiDAR scanner measures how long it takes light to reflect back from objects, so it can create a depth map of whatever space you're in for an improved AR experience
- iOS 14 is packed with shortcuts that get you just what you want, right when you want it -- including pinned conversations in Messages, redesigned Widgets, and App Clips that let you use a small part of an app to quickly do things like pay for parking or order takeout
Three stunning cameras
- Pro-grade triple-camera system features wide (12MP, f/1.6 at 26mm focal length with optical image stabilization), ultra-wide (12MP, f/2.4 at 13mm focal length with a 120-degree field of view), and telephoto (12MP, f/2.0 at 52mm focal length with optical image stabilization) cameras
- 4x optical zoom range and up to 4K video at up to 60fps gives you a level of detail and colour that wasn’t possible before
- Record 4K HDR video with Dolby Vision, edit in Photos or iMovie, then zap it to your TV using AirPlay to see all that colour and detail for a start-to-finish cinematic experience
- Night mode senses when light is low and kicks in automatically, maintaining clarity while capturing beautifully vibrant colour
- In mid to low light, Deep Fusion analyses multiple exposures to maximise detail
- Smart HDR 3 with Scene Detection balances all the elements in a shot for rich detail and colour,
- Scene Detection uses machine-learning to recognise scenes, then adjusts sharpness, colour and white balance where needed
- LiDAR delivers up to 6 times faster autofocus in low light
- Apple ProRAW gives you all the standard RAW information along with the Apple image pipeline data, so you can get a headstart on editing, with noise reduction and multiframe exposure adjustments already in place
- Take great photos even further by choosing from 6 creative lighting effects: Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, and High‑Key Mono
Living at the speed of 5G
- 5G on iPhone is super-fast, so you can download movies on the fly, stream higher-quality video, or FaceTime in HD over cellular with lots less lag
- Up to 20 5G bands and up to 32 LTE bands
- Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MIMO is backwards-compatible with previous Wi-Fi versions
- Dual SIM with eSIM lets you have both a personal number and a business number on the same iPhone (note: iPhone 12 Pro is not compatible with existing micro‑SIM cards)
- Bluetooth 5.0 gives you compatibility with a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled devices
MagSafe means everything just clicks
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you plenty of battery life
- MagSafe accessories let everything just click into place, and magnets align themselves perfectly every time for faster wireless charging
- Lets you use MagSafe wireless charging up to 15W and Qi wireless charging up to 7.5W, as well as charging via USB to computer system or power adapter
- Fast-charge capable can get you up to 50% charge in 30 minutes with a 20W adapter or higher (sold separately)
Designed to protect your information
- Face ID data doesn't leave your iPhone, and is never backed up to iCloud or anywhere else
- iOS shows you an app's privacy practices before you download it
- When you use Apple Pay, your card number isn't shared with merchants
Less in the box for reduced carbon emissions
- Power adapter and EarPods have been removed, but fast-charging USB‑C to Lightning cable is included -- thus helping to shrink packaging, reduce shipments, and eliminate a massive amount of carbon emissions annually
- 100% recycled rare earth elements in all magnets, including those in MagSafe accessories
Even more features
- Spatial audio with Dolby Atmos means the sound moves around you in 3D space, so you feel like you're inside the action
- Ceramic Shield is tougher than any smartphone glass, with up to 4 times better drop performance
- Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 metres up to 30 minutes) to be splash-, water- and dust-resistant
- Siri lets you use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and more
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- Subject to approved credit with a 24-month Easy Payment agreement (0% APR) on any in-market plan with data and voice included. Easy Payment balance will be repaid over a 24 month period via equal monthly payments. Payment of any outstanding Easy Payment balance due upon termination, or account transfer. Applicable taxes are calculated based on the total price less any device discounts and must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Pay-per-use charges (including long distance, roaming and additional airtime or data) are extra.
- Speed up your in-store phone activation by getting started from home. Then, head to a Best Buy store to complete the process and pick up your phone.
- Some conditions apply to this offer. For full details, speak to a Mobile Advisor at your local Best Buy store.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.
- iPhone with iOS 14
- USB‑C to Lightning Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- - 20 février 2021Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report