TELUS Apple iPhone XS Max 64GB - Monthly Financing
Model Number: MT5C2VC/A
Web Code: 13015884
Super Retina in two sizes — including the largest display ever on an iPhone. Even faster Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough dual-camera system. iPhone XS is everything you love about iPhone. Taken to the extreme.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Not sold online
Reserve & Pick Up
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
- 6.5-inch Super Retina All-Screen OLED Display
- A12 Bionic chip with 8-core Neural Engine
- Faster Face ID
- Advanced 12MP Dual Camera system with Smart HDR
- Splash-, Water- and Dust-Resistant rated IP68
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- Subject to approved credit with a 24-month Easy Payment agreement (0% APR) on any in-market plan with data and voice included. Easy Payment balance will be repaid over a 24 month period via equal monthly payments. Payment of any outstanding Easy Payment balance due upon termination, or account transfer. Applicable taxes are calculated based on the total no term price less any device discounts and must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Pay-per-use charges (including long distance, roaming and additional airtime or data) are extra.
- With this offer, there are some conditions that apply. Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain such further details to you.
- In-store activation required including Reserve & Pick Up orders.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This promotional offer is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
What do I need to activate my new phone?
- To activate your phone, a Best Buy associate will need to see two pieces of government identification. This includes one piece of photo identification like a Provincial ID, Driver's License, Citizenship Card, or Passport.
- Carrier activation is subject to a credit check and approval. Depending on the results of this credit check, the carrier may require that you pay a security deposit or meet additional credit requirements.