TELUS LG K32 32GB - Titan Grey - Prepaid
Powerful device for multitasking
- 6.2" LED display with 1520 x 720 HD+ resolution presents everything in stunning detail
- 32GB of internal storage can be expanded with an additional 32GB to offer ample space for your apps, photos, games, and more
Efficient processing, exceptional operation
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 215 processor and 2GB of RAM deliver efficient and smooth performance
- Android 10 operating system makes it easy to stay connected and productive
Capture the best moments
- Dual-tier camera at the rear feature 13MP (wide) and 2MP (macro) cameras and a 5MP camera at the front so you can capture a wide range of shots, close-ups, selfies, videos, video calls, and more
- 1080p Full HD resolution videos record clear, detailed footage
Stay connected easily
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi provides wireless connectivity options to browse, stream, connect, play games, and more
- Bluetooth 5.0 lets you pair your smartphone to compatible devices to transfer files, play music, and more
Before you buy this phone, here's what you need to know
- Find a Best Buy location where one of our associates can explain this plan's details to you.
- Order fulfillment is based on product availability.
- This product is available for a limited time and is subject to change without notice.
- Wall Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Could be better- 31 mars 2021
I upgraded to the LG K32 from an LG K4 about two weeks ago. This is my first phone of this size, so far I am impressed by the quality of the videos and sound. Pictures are very crisp and sharp. The phone is comfortable to hold. My experience so far is the battery life is fairly decent, if using just as a phone around 40 hours. If I use it for a lot of web surfing and you tube videos the life cuts down to about seven hours. The battery charges very quickly less than 90 minutes from 5% to full charge. Asd for ease of use the K4 was a far superior phone. The memory fills up quickly as the re is mnoe way to run apps from the SD card. Transferring photos to a PC via USB cord is challenging Getting non system apps to the home sscreen is a pain, each app has to be individually moved there it is like the phone keeps resetting controls to default settings after each use.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report